Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice, Shadowknight. Good to know things are a little better. It's 4am over here and I've just discovered the music channels on my little TV at the side of my screen. I should go back to listening to the Radio though. Had a pretty fun stand-up on... Yeah, I'm going to do that. Back to BBC 7 it is. :D:D:D

Posted (edited)

Lucky. I feel... Hungry. And sleepy. -__________-

Edit: I have found my happy place. Lying on my bed with a root beer float. :joy:

Edited by Arcanelord (see edit history)

Posted

Never had root beer. Damn American beverages and such.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to the Edinburgh webcam. Music channels are bad and, who knows? I might spy a murder! :O

I'll watch it until sunrise to assure myself it's a genuine live feed.

It's 4:16am so I should see it soon enough I hope.

Posted

You always stay up really late Teto, I love it lol.

Root beer tastes NOTHING like beer btw.

I was both happy and sad about that, since I thought it would be cool to drink non-alcoholic beer but I hate the taste of beer.

Posted

Yeah, I like staying up late. It's the holidays after all so I have to enjoy it.

Yeah, staying up for the sunrise'll do it for me. And having an ace song just come on right now on shuffle from my little Media Player gadget is even better. I should make more slides to fit in the slideshow gadget. :D

Posted

I almost have the piano solo from Butterflies and Hurricanes down. I just need to speed up the opening arpeggio...

Posted

Wow. Stroke of genius here. I have a video camera, like, right here. It's a calm night and sky is relatively clear. I hope it stays like this for a while longer.

I'm going to film the sunrise. :D:D:D

Whee.

Posted

Cool. Sunrises are pretty. I prefer sunsets, though....

Shadowknight: Cool. Is that song good?

Posted

Going 5am momentarily. Hopefully it'll get light soon after that so I can get filming. I know it's pointless but it'll be fun. I haven't done it before nor have I ever appreciated something like it before. Sure, I've seen it rise a few times but never stepped back and really looked.

At least I can't say I didn't do anything with my holidays.

Posted

I kind of want to too now..... Alas, I'll be sitting in a boring classroom before I'd get the chance.

Posted

School tomorrow :/

Oh Teto you inspire me!

I want to watch the sunrise...

Posted

Oh well. No sign of any light yet. I'll do it though. I promise. The sun better rise in the right place though or I'll totally miss it. If that's the case, I'll just take pictures.

Posted

Gah I don't want to go to school tommorow. My teachers all hate me. My geometry teacher is funny though. He plays weird music during tests

Posted

If you do happen to capture it, be it video or pics, post them please :)

Posted

All teachers seem to hate everybody. They're just bitter because their lives are terrible. Most of my teachers overlook me because I'm quiet. My favourite teacher is actually the one I think hates me the most. He gave me my first and only detention, which I didn't go to. I didn't go to that detention and didn't hear any more of it after that. He asked me to log it into reception for him, so I didn't to see what happened. Looks like he didn't notify them either, so I was let off unknowingly.

Yes. I am, liek, supah badass.