Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe he lives in Texas....

Posted

I am so glad I'm out of highschool.

Posted

I believe he lives in Texas....

Oh. Well I live in Ohio and it hardly ever get this hot up here.

Posted (edited)

Our school gets out kinda early, I guess... 8:00 AM through 1:50 PM.

It's the only highschool in town. D| Somewhere around 3,000 kids in there

Edited by Mao (see edit history)

Posted

Wow I get up at 5:30 every morning to catch a bus at 7. School starts at 7:30 and ends at 2:40.

Posted

Well, at least for you in Texas it's a dry heat. Down here in the southeast, it's so darn humid that 90 degrees Fahrenheit feels like 90 degrees Celsius. Yes, I'm exaggerating a little, but it's humid, which makes hot even hotter.

Also, I have mixed feelings about the start of school. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box comes out that day, so in a way, I can't wait for school to start. I'm seriously messed up.

Posted

I need help, guys. :c I don't know who to draw... Y'know, for the Majora's Mask thing... I wanted to do Tinkle but... Old/fat people are difficult to do, y'know? :c I already did a basic sketch for the Great Fairy too...

Help me. ;A; Who should I draw?

Posted

A garo?

Posted

They're too wassup for me. o: Though, I will consider him, I totally forgot about the Garos... I don't even remember what they were for... Other than putting on a mask to fight one...

What else? :c

Posted

Well, there's Skull Kid, but that's obvious... and the Moon... and of course the Mask... I imagine you've thought of those already.

Posted

Yeah, totally thought of them. c: I actually wanted to give them some time before I attempted them... (Though, I did try Majora's Mask... Came out as fail.)

Posted

Igos du Ikana?

Posted

^And his cohorts.

Posted (edited)

My computer requires me to enter an activation key. I entered it and then it came to the 0 that's in it and it wont accept it.

So I can't access my computer because Microsoft fucked up.

Edit: Using my dad's computer.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

The temperature is usually high nineties, sometimes in the hundreds around here. Then a random thunderstorm blows in.

We have a morning break before school starts and used to have a ten minute break after second period... not anymore. They added that time to other classes. School lets out at 3:21, maybe later. You have five minutes between classes to use the restroom and get to class. Teachers aren't supposed to let you out to use the restroom. Your time at lunch gets cut because junior high is usually still taking their sweet time while you line up outside in the sun waiting to get in to eat lunch, and then the lines are huge and it takes forever to get served. If you get your food late and are late to class, you get in trouble.