Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems deAd tonight.

Posted

Cool. I might not be on as much because I'm on DSU and working on some stuff as well.

Posted

At 4:41AM this morning I heard some noises in my ceiling. I live in the woods, so this isn't quite uncommon. I asked my dad to come upstairs. We thought it was a chipmunk, but we couldn't get it out. So we went back to sleep.

9:26PM: I'm sitting at the computer, talking to friends. Something flies by my head. I think it's a moth or something, so I don't bother looking. It flies by again. 'Hmm... That looks big to be a moth...' So I turn to see what it is.

A bat. A bat flying circles around my living room and getting uncomfortably close to me. I call the house with my cell phone, since I don't want to open the door and let the bat into the rest of the house.

Dad comes upstairs with tennis rackets. By then it had landed on the curtain bar, hanging.

"Don't hurt it...!"

"I'm not going to hurt it... Just going to stun 'im." The bat takes off flying again. Not even five seconds later, WHACK. I screamed and jumped away; it almost hit me.

"Is he okay?!"

"Where'd he go...?"

He had slid under a vent-type thing we have in this old house. Dad caught him between the tennis rackets and the little thing was screeching up a storm, almost got out. We took 'im downstairs, and out the front door. He was fine. Saw him fly off into the night... If anything, that'll teach him about roosting in humans' houses.

Just thought I'd give you a taste of living in the woods.

Posted

Sounds fun.

Posted

That sucks. I hate bats... I think. As long as they aren't vampires. xD

Posted

Resident Evil 4 for the ipod/iphone is amazing. It's the best phone game I've played yet, I might add. Sure, it doesn't hold a candle to the other versions (Wii, Gamecube, Ps2, PC) but it's damn good for only 8 bucks.

Posted

I ALMOST BEAT MAJORAS MASK. I JUST NEED TO BEAT TWINMOLD AND THEN...... well i dont know yet.

Posted

Lionheart: Once I get mine fixed/replaced, I'll probably try it.

Posted

I think I'm watching the worst game ever created...

1. It will ask for age, but I just lied. (Like always.)

2. It is the Angry Video Game Nerd so it will have cussing.

3. This game is sexual, but not really as bad.

So yeah viewer discretion is advised.

On second thoughts I won't post it.

If you want to see for yourself go here. http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?page_id=1177

Then look for "Plumbers don't wear ties."

Posted

hey YLA, you just said u lied your age on that post. how old realy are you

Posted

I am actually 16, but I lied about my age to watch the video.

Posted

AH!I CANT BEAT TWINMOLD!!!! WHYYYYY! NOOOOO! HE IS AN EASY BOSS BUT ICANT BEAT HIM! NOOOOOO! I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF POWER THEN IM SMALL AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO BEAT HIM WITHOUT ANY POWER.(deep breath) ok. i will try later.

Posted (edited)

Use the Chateau Romani Milk. It'll keep your MP up forever... Until you go back in time.

I'm playing the Youtube version of Plumbers don't wear ties. I don't recommend it.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I am actually 16, but I lied about my age to watch the video.

ok i was just making sure.=D

hows mother 3 going.

are you close to beating it?

Posted

I beat about a week ago. I think.