Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

i hate hair cuts sooooo mutch. my hair alwayse gets down my back and

iches sooo mutch. and i like my hair long. well its not to long its just to my

top eyelashes. well got to go im going to try twin mold again without that

milk because i dont have the mas to get in the bar and i dont have 2000

ruppes. well good bye. i will be bac and tell you how it goes. bye!

Posted (edited)

I like them. D:

I want my hair to be different on occasion. :c

Actually, I'm getting my hair dyed later today. Yaaay.

How would you like me to get a haircut? .-.

Plus, what do you mean different on occasion? You always want it to be black. Muwahaha...

Downloading a podcast from when I was mentioned a few times on 'World Zelda Music Radio' for the weekly Friday 2-hour long show... "The Windmill Hut!"

c:<

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Rawr, I move into my college dorms on Friday. >>

Posted

I got a haircut today too! :)

Posted

Rawr, I move into my college dorms on Friday. >>

That sounds like fun. What kind of dorm rooms will you have?

Posted

Ever get the feeling of sheer anger? Like, you just want to explode / implode? I'm trying to capture that in music right now. I want to write a song that makes people get up and want to punch people in the face. XD

Posted

Thanks, guys. =) Yep, fingers crossed. ^^

On a, erm, slightly unfortunate note, I've made a final decision about requests in my Videomaking Service:

I apologize for the double post.

Well, I guess this will be my last bit of news that I will post in this topic. I have come to an unfortunate decision.

I regret to say that from here on, I will no longer be taking requests for Zelda or any other videogame music videos on here. When I look back, I feel really terrible at how delayed some of your guys' requests were, and how some were not even able to get finished. For that, I apologize from the depths of my heart.

It took me a long while to realize it, but for some reason, I don't get requests done as fast as normal videos (and I mean requests for anything: MMVs, AMVs, VGMVs etc.) and because of my slow pace with them, I get incredibly stressed (more stressed than I should be) and that's why I don't take AMV requests anymore (I decided not to take them a long while back.) I'll have to work on that in the future, too.

Please note that this does not mean I am quitting on making anime music videos or videogame music videos. I will still be creating them and uploading them to various sites such as Youtube and Veoh. But requests? I think its best that I turn them now. I am truly sorry for those requests which I worked on, but never finished, and I hope that the requesters of the finished requested videos are happy with the outcome of the videos.

For now, I'm off to get some new, high quality clips (they are pretty hard to find, unfortunately ;_ of Zelda games, and I'm sorry if anyone holds a grudge on me for this. I wish you wouldn't, if you do.

If anyone here who has requested videos that were unfinished and didn't recieve your rupees back, let me know. I doubt I'll be using my amount of rupees anyways. ^^;;

Link to page: http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2547-ekas-loz-video-making-service/page__st__380

I just wanted to say that as my final decision. I'm a little unhappy about it, but I think its best. Sorry for all of the unfinished requested videos, and I hope that no one thinks less of me because of this.

Posted

ok so this is what happend. fistley i tried to beat twinmold. i lost.

then i go down in the woods with my friend. so i take my shoes and socks

off to put my feet in. i get out of the ceek and step on a very sharp nail.

my foot was coverd in blood so i put it in the creek to wash the blood

so i go up to my house and and clean it off. then i go to football practice

with my foot still hurting. then my teammate steps on it. after practice

i come home and fall on the hard driveway. but i can sit down relax

and be on this.

Posted

Um, you stepped on a nail? Like, a rusty nail? You really need to go to the doctor immediately if you haven't had a tetanus shot.

Posted

even then you still want to get some attention to that foot... Trust me foot injuries suck. I have plantar fasciitis...

Posted (edited)

Ever get the feeling of sheer anger? Like, you just want to explode / implode? I'm trying to capture that in music right now. I want to write a song that makes people get up and want to punch people in the face. XD

For me, that's called bad music. Makes me want to skin live babies. >:C

But if you can do it without having it be terrible, then I will love you.

c:

Edited by Mao (see edit history)

Posted

Um, you stepped on a nail? Like, a rusty nail? You really need to go to the doctor immediately if you haven't had a tetanus shot.

yes it was a rusty nail. and i had a shot but i dont know how long

it was ago. my foot is also starting to swell up.

Posted

put ice on it.

I guess we can maybe see a working arcade for ipb 3.x.x towards the end of August. Member Teams is supposedly in development but it's unknown when it will be finished.

Posted

For me, that's called bad music. Makes me want to skin live babies. >:C

But if you can do it without having it be terrible, then I will love you.

c:

I only meant like... Just a thrash sound. Not necessarily doing any vocals or anything. I wanna make something with fast drumming and downtuning. I am working on it as we speak... err, type. :D

Posted

I'm watching a magic DVD. Go me.