Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Just read about the Okami sequel.

SWEET MOTHER OF YES, ITS FINALLY HAPPENING! |D

Chibiterasu ftw. >3 Here's hoping it gets translated soon after its Japanese release.

In light of this awesome news, I'm totally going to go and re-play Okawii. Try and beat it again. ^^

Posted

I'm home now... Uploading my pics to photobucket then I'll make a new topic if I have the time... Limited amount since it's late here...

Posted

I'm bored I have to go to bed soon or I might get in trouble.

Though I've been playing Star Fox 64 a lot lately. I love it. :) It's the only Star Fox game I've ever played... Actually it's the only one I've ever seen.

Posted

I'm bored I have to go to bed soon or I might get in trouble.

Though I've been playing Star Fox 64 a lot lately. I love it. :) It's the only Star Fox game I've ever played... Actually it's the only one I've ever seen.

That's because Nintendo won't get off their lazy butts and make one. >(

Posted

Yeah. Now I'm bored, hungry, and thirsty. :cry:

Posted

I'm recording a cover of the Tin Towers from POkemon Gold and Silver.

Posted

I'm now downloading Disgaea DS and Suikoden Tierkreis, both of which I'll put onto my AceKard and then enjoy greatly. I also got the new Professor Layton, so happiness is abundant.

Posted

I'm now downloading Disgaea DS and Suikoden Tierkreis, both of which I'll put onto my AceKard and then enjoy greatly. I also got the new Professor Layton, so happiness is abundant.

I've always wanted one of those fancy cards... How much did it cost? I am completely broke right now. D:

Posted

I got it for my birthday from a friend of mine, so I didn't pay for it, but I do believe that the card itself will probably cost about $30, and depending on the size of the MicroSD you get, perhaps another $20 more.

Also, downloading Donnie Darko. It's a movie I've heard a lot about, but never seen, so I figured, "Why not?"

Posted

Nice. Suikoden Tierkreis is that RPG with 100+ playable characters, right?

Posted

Guys I am scared out of my fricking mind right now. :cry: I know what I'm about to tell you is real, but the story that scared me is fake.

You guys know the game Sonic R right? Well there's this really creepy character, the Tails Doll, that apparently comes out and kills you when listening to the song "Can You Fell the Sunshine" backwards. Of course Can You feel the Sunshine is track number 6 and it scared me out of my room. I'm sleeping in here. I don't give a dang if I get in trouble or not.

I wish I never heard about the Tails Doll. However the song isn't as scary in the daytime.

Posted

Guys I am scared out of my fricking mind right now. :cry: I know what I'm about to tell you is real, but the story that scared me is fake.

You guys know the game Sonic R right? Well there's this really creepy character, the Tails Doll, that apparently comes out and kills you when listening to the song "Can You Fell the Sunshine" backwards. Of course Can You feel the Sunshine is track number 6 and it scared me out of my room. I'm sleeping in here. I don't give a dang if I get in trouble or not.

I wish I never heard about the Tails Doll. However the song isn't as scary in the daytime.

I don't think you have to worry about listening to the song backwards right now, unless Sonic R plays it backwards. XD

Posted

Wow... 4Kids doing a sub? oO And of Sonic X... I never got to finish watching that show.

Posted

I don't think you have to worry about listening to the song backwards right now, unless Sonic R plays it backwards. XD

True. Though last time I looked up a song backwards I got terrible, terrible results. Stairway to Heaven. I may be atheist, but that stuff's scary.

Posted

Oh, and you guys hear about Dungeon and Dragons Online going to completely free to play?

I think I'm gonna try it out :D