Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

My Monday's been okay: I've just been re-uploading that dang Fan Expo video all day (everytime I finish it, SOMETHING just ends up being wrong with it, and I have to re-render it etc. etc. ><) and packing for school tomorrow.

I'm so bored, I just might set out my school clothes on my bed for the first day: haven't done that in years. xD

Posted

Looked up a friend's name on Facebook.

73070727.jpg

These results made me laugh.

I dunno if I should have been cracking up at that, or sad for the Ryan MacDonald that's dead, and the irony.

Posted

Five hours!?!

Dude don't do that xD

You will fail your Homework, study, and sleep. :o

No, I'll probably live on campus when I go to college.

Looked up a friend's name on Facebook.

73070727.jpg

These results made me laugh.

Now that's what I call a raging success.

Posted

@ Eka

I don't know what to wear to school to for sure, but yet it always worked out for me. (Else I asked my sister/mom for help xD )

My Monday have been kinda great. :)

Sick, but turned active on Hyrule.net :D

And found a RSS script for mIRC! :D

And some other little DSi Dev stuff etc. :P No day without Homebrew stuff I guess!. :P xD

-----

@ Aethix:

No, I'll probably live on campus when I go to college

Ahh, Phew! :P

Posted

Lol wow. Sundays Mondays are boring.

Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I thought this was the Hyrule Onine topic! XD

Sorry.

So let's talk about Talk again.

How was your great/boring Monday, YLA?

Boring. All I've done is play Star Fox 64, be here, be on DSU, and make miis. Boring.

Posted

Boring. All I've done is play Star Fox 64, be here, be on DSU, and make miis. Boring.

Too true femputer. Did I mention I'm not a man? I'ma man BOT!

Posted

I wish something interesting would happen already. I don't care what it would be.

It could be from a meteor falling to the front of my house to going outside. I can't go outside because it's raining!

Posted (edited)

I don't know about me. I may be on less, but I'll still be on. smile.gif You'll never get rid of me... Unless you ban me. (Please don't do that.)

*Reports user Young Link Addict for reasons: Sexual harrasment, extreme use of profanity, constant spamming, repeated flaming towards another users, inproper use of Minish Cap, and threatening the forum that we'll never be rid of him*

Aahahahahaha! I may be on less, but I'll still be on. Muwehehe. You'll never get rid of me... evil.gif Muwahaha!

Oh... I have this idea for a topic... biggrin.gif "What gender do you think user, Vio Milanor is?"

Where do you think I should put it? O: I may also need suggestions for gender names. >:C

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Oi, we both need a topic for it.

Edited by Mao (see edit history)

Posted

*Reports user Young Link Addict for reasons: Sexual harrasment, extreme use of profanity, constant spamming, repeated flaming towards another users, inproper use of Minish Cap, and threatening the forum that we'll never be rid of him*

Oh... I have this idea for a topic... biggrin.gif "What gender do you think user, Vio Milanor is?"

Where do you think I should put it? O: I may also need suggestions for gender names. >:C

When? What? Huh? Guh? Aw come one that one doesn't make since. Also it was a promise.

Ok anyway I'm still bored.

Posted

My Monday's been pretty good for me, and after lunch, I've got good stuff planned. I'll tell later. :)

Here it is. (Scroll down)

Posted

Arcanelord, your sig is a lie. I never said that. I qoted 1/3 of the people on the site.

Posted

You posted it. *loophole*~ :3

Posted (edited)

Yeah, but it was in quotations. Thus it came from someone elses words meaning I never said it. Now take it out.

Actually it was quoting Saha. I was making fun of the game by saying that. It's still the worst game ever made in exsistance.

Ok not the worst. It's the 4th worst Zelda game ever made. If you want to call the CDi games offical Zelda games.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)