Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Almost about to head off for school... Since it's Friday, I'll be letting homies tune into 'The Windmill Hut' as I did LAST Friday.

Also, the weekend is coming up soon. So I'll be able to explain how these two first days went.

Posted

I got to deliver the news paper now.

Cya'll :P

Posted

Yeah, so I'm regretting my staying up until 2 AM, and praying that it doesn't have any effect on my tennis playing tonight.

On the bright side, I finished all of my homework.

Posted

I was up til like, 12 AM... and I have a class at 10, so I woke up at 8. I'm not doing any more 12 AMs on the night before I have an earlier class. x-x

Posted

I have to be up by 7 am tomorrow and it's nearly 12 now.

I better go.

Byeee.

Posted

Alright, good night Bond!

I just returned form paper delivery stuff. :)

Posted

I'm back from school. Though I have a football game I have to leave for in 1 hour 15 minutes. :(

Posted

Oh I didn't know you did football. :P

Alright. :) Cya in very soon I hope again!

Posted

My birthdays coming up and people always run their ideas for presents through me before they get them.

So a friend asked me if I would rather have an Ipod or a zoom and I have never owned ethier.

I'm kinda stuck here since I hear about the Ipod all the time, but have heard the zoom is better with no reasons why it is.

If you know what the zoom is could you tell me what the difference between the two are and whats your personal opinion?

Posted

I don't know about a zoom.

It sounds.. 3rd party.

Anyhow, I don't like the Ipod anymore. (Never really was excited about it anyways.

Both my dad and my sister did expired this. My Sister did upgrade het Ipod Touch.

Well, there was a problem/error in the system of her Ipod now.

She could life with it though, anyways my dad fixed it for her via Itunes.

But guess what? All her games where removed! And she can't get them back. :/

And either songs are hanging now! Apple can't fix this. :/

My dad did had a problem with his Ipod Nano and tried to fix it too, either lost his games.

Though, no problem with songs. But couldn't get his games back.

Well, he could, Apple told him to click on a link and and he could get it back for free. But NO! After he clicked it, he was just one little step removed from paying for it directly!

Man he had luck he did read the small letters. xD

So I don't recommitting any Ipod stuff, at least.. none things like games and firmware updates, which of course make Ipod.. Ipod. :P

And... make it fail. >.>

It's pure personal but:

I don't like Apple AT ALL. They fail. They are asking money for EVERYTHING. Even for a Update for your Ipod or OS. Which you already did pay for! :/

Even Windows won't ask money for a OS update. xD

They do for Online stuff as Xbox Life, but Apple does that too.

(Lunix ftw.)

And of course, the things I noted above.

Posted (edited)

My birthdays coming up and people always run their ideas for presents through me before they get them.

So a friend asked me if I would rather have an Ipod or a zoom and I have never owned ethier.

I'm kinda stuck here since I hear about the Ipod all the time, but have heard the zoom is better with no reasons why it is.

If you know what the zoom is could you tell me what the difference between the two are and whats your personal opinion?

Do you mean Zune?

A quick Google of "Zune versus iPod" gave me http://gizmodo.com/215107/zune-vs-ipod-the-final-word-on-who-should-get-your-money

Anyway, the Zune looks nicer imo, and it's not so OMG MAINSTREAM like the iPod.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Talk pwns.

WAZZAT? TETO? OHAIDER!

Posted

Hello Specever, I'm sure you don't mind if I just criticise Adr a bit do you?

I don't know about a zoom.

It sounds.. 3rd party.

Anyhow, I don't like the Ipod anymore. (Never really was excited about it anyways.

Both my dad and my sister did expired this. My Sister did upgrade het Ipod Touch.

Well, there was a problem/error in the system of her Ipod now.

She could life with it though, anyways my dad fixed it for her via Itunes.

But guess what? All her games where removed! And she can't get them back. :/

And either songs are hanging now! Apple can't fix this. :/

My dad did had a problem with his Ipod Nano and tried to fix it too, either lost his games.

Though, no problem with songs. But couldn't get his games back.

Well, he could, Apple told him to click on a link and and he could get it back for free. But NO! After he clicked it, he was just one little step removed from paying for it directly!

Man he had luck he did read the small letters. xD

So I don't recommitting any Ipod stuff, at least.. none things like games and firmware updates, which of course make Ipod.. Ipod. :P

And... make it fail. >.>

It's pure personal but:

I don't like Apple AT ALL. They fail. They are asking money for EVERYTHING. Even for a Update for your Ipod or OS. Which you already did pay for! :/

Even Windows won't ask money for a OS update. xD

They do for Online stuff as Xbox Life, but Apple does that too.

(Lunix ftw.)

And of course, the things I noted above.

Underlined are of incorrect grammar. Bolded is the correct way to write everything underlined.

Correct:

Both my dad and my sister did expired this. - Both my dad and my sister expired (experienced?) this.

My Sister did upgrade het Ipod Touch. - My upgraded het Ipod Touch.

My dad did had a problem - My dad had a problem

Man he had luck he did read the small letters. - Man he had luck he read (pronounced 'red') the small letters (small print).

etc etc English sucks, get used to it.

Posted

Oh man. I forgot about the did thing I was doing wrong.

Thanks for correcting me. :) Hopefully I won't forget it now. hehe

And I meant experienced indeed. :)

I was looking for the right word.. I forgot how to spell it. If I could see it I would remember it. duh ;p

Also, hey specever. :)

Posted

Zune's are good, but if you're looking for versatility, the iPod Touch is the way to go. If you just want music, and a lot of memory, go with a Zune or an iPod Classic. I'm not sure which is better. Although I have heard from a reliable source that Zune has crappy software. If you're looking for something less expensive, the new iPod nanos are pretty cool. But don't just take my word for it. I suggest you research them a bit.