Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

That convention sounds awesome.

Though the name sounds suspiciously like Nani (pronounced nan) desu (des) ka. Which basically means 'What?'

I'm hoping to go to Otakon (which is similar, but for anime) at some stage; but unfortunately I have the handicap of not living in the US.

I hit the ceiling doing a backflip and a bunch of white crap fell off and got all over the bed and my stuff.

Okay, let's just hope that was plaster and not asbestos.:P

Posted

Congrats of 5000 posts, Merchant.

looks like you had a really good time at the convention.

Weee! grand pianos I love grand pianos :)

I can play lots of songs on zelda on piano.

Posted

you have 5000 posts???!!! When did that happen? I really need to post more... :wacko:

Congrats anyway GM =)

Posted

Talking more again now, or at least at the moment, hmm how many posts can I be bothered to catch up on...not many more to be honest, I can't seem to spend much time on the forums at the moment for some reason..

I Sprayed Champagne at a ton of people last thursday, so that's something finally off my list of things to do... :D

Posted

I Sprayed Champagne at a ton of people last thursday, so that's something finally off my list of things to do... :D

cool :joy:

I need to do that sometime... champagne is expensive though...

Posted

Me and Anna are going to start putting electric tape on our fingers.Don't ask why.We're......Different :unsure: .

Posted

Me and Anna are going to start putting electric tape on our fingers.Don't ask why.We're......Different :unsure: .

eh... ok.

Posted

eh... ok.

.....Stfu.

Posted

diferent? you mean no one else does that?

oh :embarrassed:

Posted

diferent? you mean no one else does that?

oh :embarrassed:

No,we're not.....Special,theres just very few people who love anime and gaming as much as we do.

...And no one else does that.

Posted

okay

*creeps away.then runs*

im getting a tattoo of the triforce on my hand when im old enough :biggrin: (doubtfully)

Posted

I'm getting an anchor tattoo!!!! ^_^

Posted

I'm getting a nonexistant tatoo! It's so cool, because you don't even know it's there, if it is, which it possibly isn't, seeing as it doesn't exist.

Posted

Sometimes I get this weird 'beeping' sound in my left ear. Not exactly beep, but like when you turn on your TV, you sometimes hear this sound. I think it has to do with when I was at a football cup, and we lived in a Gymnastic hall. Somebody kicked the ball (accidentally) right at my ear, and I had the said sound for several days, from the moment I got hit. But we had played our last game by then.

Posted

...And no one else does that.

tell me your sources cuz i do that all the time and then color it silver with a sharpie and call it level 50 paliden armor to make fun of this one kid who is a complete loser but he thinks he's cool (at least he's cooler than some people in my class) and he's totaly addicted to WoW . . .