Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

happy one day late B-day TGC!!! :D

congrats zuzu you understood all i knew was happy birthday(gratulerer med da'n) i copied that i don't know norwegien.

i haven't been on lately for some reason :unsure: ithink it's because im obbsessed with the book im reading.

i built a hut made of hay bailing twin,a green tarp,a whole bunch of sticks,about twenty five million leaves,and two blankets :D the twine,sticks and leaves make the walls,the tarp and two ginormous dead trees make the roof,and the two blamkets make padding for the floor. it feels good to build :joy:

and it was really good exercise :P

Posted

happy one day late B-day TGC!!! :D

congrats zuzu you understood all i knew was happy birthday(gratulerer med da'n) i copied that i don't know norwegien.

i haven't been on lately for some reason :unsure: ithink it's because im obbsessed with the book im reading.

i built a hut made of hay bailing twin,a green tarp,a whole bunch of sticks,about twenty five million leaves,and two blankets :D the twine,sticks and leaves make the walls,the tarp and two ginormous dead trees make the roof,and the two blamkets make padding for the floor. it feels good to build :joy:

and it was really good exercise :P

Nice.

Posted

it was hard :wacko: and it's still not finished. we still have to sweep out all the leaves that fell in :angry: darn leaves!

Posted

I just got back from a nerd con!!!!!

:joy:

Guess who has an import Tingle Balloon Fighter Game. . .

Posted

Damn you.

But guess who has imported Mother 1 + 2 and Mother 3 games........

Though you probably don't care.

Posted

I didn't want to get too complicated of a game since I'm can't understand Japanese. ^_^

That was so much fun though. I've got so many stories, but I don't think that I have any pictures. :cry:

Posted

I didn't want to get too complicated of a game since I'm can't understand Japanese. ^_^

That was so much fun though. I've got so many stories, but I don't think that I have any pictures. :cry:

Tell your stories then =)

Posted

tingle! hey tingle! *fires arrow* blam! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh mr fairy! how dare you!

thats a fraction how much i hate tingle :unsure: like 1/1000000000000000000000 of how much i hate him......

anyway i finished the book im reading :cry: such a good book.... i cant wait 'till 2 and 3!!!!! :joy:

Posted

tingle! hey tingle! *fires arrow* blam! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh mr fairy! how dare you!

thats a fraction how much i hate tingle :unsure: like 1/1000000000000000000000 of how much i hate him......

anyway i finished the book im reading :cry: such a good book.... i cant wait 'till 2 and 3!!!!! :joy:

what book did you read?

Posted

. . . . .

5000 POSTS!!!!

This is the first post ever to reach 5000!! Worship it.

Posted

I just got back from a nerd con!!!!!

Guess who has an import Tingle Balloon Fighter Game. . .

...I hate you. :o :o And yes, please tell the stories! :joy:

. . . . .

5000 POSTS!!!!

Well I got to 2,000 and 3,000 first... :unsure::o

Posted

. . . . .

5000 POSTS!!!!

congratulations

Posted

Well. . .

Where to begin. . .

The convention was called the Nan Desu Kan. It was in Denver. And it was really, really fun.There were so many awesome people and costumes. I unfortunately don't know jack about anime, so I didn't know what most of the costumes were, but most of them were from Naruto. I know that much.

On one of the nights there was a Resident Evil photo shoot (My friend and I were RPD) so that was pretty awesome. The people were all really nice. We had a few random fights with Umbrella Troopers (One was outside while "Why can't we be friends?" played. Irony rulez.)

Nick (My friend,) and I were doing flips on the hotel bed. It was pretty really, really fun. I hit the ceiling doing a backflip and a bunch of white crap fell off and got all over the bed and my stuff. :squint:

We met these really cool people, Dylan and Allie. They rocked, but we won't see them again 'til next year. :cry:

Nick and I dropped pennies and apples 11 stories. I got an import game, 2 hats, a little Goron Ruby made of clay, a Zelda sticker, a Mario sticker, a 1-up shirt, and some other things.

Everytime it got really quite anywhere, like when a song ended at the dance, I'd yell as loud as possible, "holy SH*T!!!!!!" It never ceased to startle. We also did it off the indoor balcony.

There was a grand piano which was open for anyone to play in the lobby, and that was fun. You could guess what song people were playing. I played the Song of Healing and the Roost (From AC).

Nick chugged two really sweet Japanese sodas and got really sick.

I'll think of some more later. . .:tired:

But it was awesome. Everyone should experience something like this. . .

Posted

:ohmygod: i want to go!! thats awesome!!! i want a clay goron ruby too!! or anything cool like that!!!!

is there one nearby redding? i must know! i have to go!! :cry:

or or or or or................. I'LL GO CRAZY :wacko: !!!!!!!!!

and eyeoftruth i read *snivels* stone heart :cry: it was too cool and now i have to wait nearly a year 'till 2 comes out :cry:

Posted

Dang! this topic has A LOT OF POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!