Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Had my first day of work, cleaning pots and delivering trays. I'm not in the least bit tired. : )

Posted (edited)

... I just finished watching a Let's Play of Banjo Tooie... So I decided to watch BK Grunty's Revenge for GBA, but I'll play it some time... So I went to Nut's and Bolt's... I watched the first part and my childhood was shot down in flames. :cry:

Actually it has a refrence to Pong and Mario. It's weird, but they make fun of Nintendo a lot. Humph ungrateful bas... I mean jerks.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

... I just finished watching a Let's Play of Banjo Tooie... So I decided to watch BK Grunty's Revenge for GBA, but I'll play it some time... So I went to Nut's and Bolt's... I watched the first part and my childhood was shot down in flames. :cry:

Actually it has a refrence to Pong and Mario. It's weird, but they make fun of Nintendo a lot. Humph ungrateful bas... I mean jerks.

They have the right to insult them though... Nintendo didn't care about them and let Micro$haft buy them.

Posted

OH YEAH, GO ME. I GOT MY CLASSMATE IN TROUBLE.

In english, our class went to a computer lab. For some reason we all got put on our teachers account. I'm not sure why. But anyway, I was looking through the documents and I came across a powerpoint called STD's. I decided to have a look at it, and it consisted of graphic pictures of different STD's. I quickly closed it and told my friend to open it on his computer as he hadn't seen it on mine and I wanted to shock him. He opened it, just as the teacher walked behind him. He tried to close it quickly but the teacher saw it and yelled at him for about 5 mintues. My god, that was hilarious.

Posted

OMG~

JUST 2 MORE SCHOOL SESSIONS AND I GET TO GO SEE THE MOVIE~~

So very excited. x33

Posted

I'm back from band practice. It was a killer. First we go outside where we were eaten to death by mosquetos. Then we learned a whole new drill that took the whole time. Well it's good to be back. :)

Posted

Band practice was cancelled for me today. I can't say I'm conplaining, I got to finish some things in that time.

Posted

im boardD=

Posted

Atrocious spelling alert... ><

But yeah, I get to pack up to drive back to college, and I think I hear thunder outside. Meh.

Posted

I'm sorry. How far away is it?

And I love thunder. :>

Posted

Thunder usually means rain, which is always welcome here in San Antonio. Before this week, it hadn't rained in quite a long time.

School in a few minutes. Blah.

Posted

It takes an hour to drive from home to college.

Didn't rain though, so I was happy. :D

Posted

Hey guys. How are you? I'm fine. In fact I'll have a great day. I'm so happy post a topic about what happened.

Posted

yawn i just got bac from school and im board again;(

Posted

*bored