Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm on one.

Posted

^Cool. Have fun with that.

I saw something on the Soup. This guys girlfriend was about to leave him for being so secretive. So he lifed up the tarp and said "I'm building a boat." xD It was funny.

Posted

Well we started birdie tennis today. I can't remember what it's called. Anyway it was kinda fun.

It's Badminton, I believe.

Posted

^That's it.

Posted

Holy poo. I can't decide which song of these two I want played at my funeral.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=38BM2ExXbbA

Now, imagine that song playing on the shore of a lake while I am burning on a pyre on the water. Utterly awesome.

Now, I'm not sure exactly how it would work with this one. Probably the same, I want to burn over water.

Norse funerals are awesome.

Posted

On a brighter note, there is a slightly better (in my humble opinion) forum skin.

w00t!!

Posted

^ I like your avatar.

So...

My Wii returned, last week. Nobody's Brawled me yet. :c

I started Prince of Persia on Hard, it's incredible. Really. WARNING: Do not try this difficulty at 3 AM!

I started playing Twilight Princess again, I was craving a Zelda to play. I love being a wolf...

And, I just had pepperjack cheese nachos. :ohmygod: It was beautiful...

Posted

Sounds like your life is set, Suzy.

Posted

"Not alone, but together. You and I, together, for all of time, for all of eternity."

puppying hell that book is awesome.

Posted

I can't get my parents to get the book I wanted, but I think they got it for christmas. So I've been stuck reading the last three chapters of A Clash of Kings over, and over, and over, and over at school. xD I should probably read something else, but I'm too lazy to put a different book with my school stuffs.

Posted

Lol. I'm reading a book called Dead Europe.

Posted

Never heard of it. xD Haven't heard of a lot of books these days, though. What's it about?

Posted

It's about a photographer who travels through Europe. He expects to find everything like it was int he stories his father told him, of a great Europe but instead he finds some things that are terrible. I would give more info but that would wreck the story.

Posted

Ah.

Right now, I'm on this math problem, and It's worded sooooooooo poorly. I don't know if it wants me to tell the ratio of the items, or if it wants me to tell how many cups are in 36 half cups. Seriously. xD This book throws trick questions at me sometimes, so that's why it might be the 2nd one xD

Posted

Surprise! I'm writing a new short story.

Mostly realistic, with just a touch of imaginative fantasy. It's going to be just as sad as my other stories, though. I love the feeling that a sad story gives you.

EDIT: Hey, what happened to Zeldafan?