Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, school finished today. I thought I would feel happy, but I just feel weary and empty. Any ideas why this is so?

Posted

you wont be seeing your friends anymore?

Posted

Just uploading a new MV I made to Youtube

woo

Posted

What do I search to find the video?

Posted

I believe his account is Bathykol.

Posted

What do I search to find the video?

I'll post it here and my art thread when it's up and processed.

Posted

New sig. For some reason, when I upload, it gets a lot darker. ): Though it looks fine on my iPod and Mac. Weird.

Posted

I think Hyrule should have a Burn Book. Like, a completely anonymous, unmodded forum where anyone can say anything about each other. It'd be like Wild West, but it doesn't show your name or anything. And of course, it'd be password protected and all that nice stuff.

Posted

I kinda like that idea.

Sort of like Rants and Raves if you ask me. Just anonymous. :/

Posted

Hmm...

I don't think that will work out.

People will start guessing who said something about her/him and this can workout to a fight.

If members have a problem with each other, take it like a man. And shut up. Otherwise we are getting no where, but having a useless forum section, full of secret useless hate posts.

Wild West + Rants are enough.

You also can anonymously PM a member. ;)

Posted

You see, no one can understand what you're saying to begin with, so your opinion is automatically ruled out.

And that would be the entire point. No one would get bent out of shape except people who can't "take it like a man", you sexist. PM would defeat the whole purpose; you publicly trash someone and people can either agree or disagree. People already make fun of you for your English skills (or lack thereof); what difference would it make if people did it anonymously? So you won't know who to warn for insulting? Let's follow our own advice.

take it like a man. And shut up.

And oh, because Wild West is so full of purpose and isn't a waste of a forum. It's the only reason people come here at all.

Posted

I think Hyrule should have a Burn Book. Like, a completely anonymous, unmodded forum where anyone can say anything about each other. It'd be like Wild West, but it doesn't show your name or anything. And of course, it'd be password protected and all that nice stuff.

Best suggestion I've seen in a while.

Posted

That seems completely unnecessary to me. However, rather than tell you why, I will simply show you.

You are an arrogant prick.

See? No anonymity necessary.

Posted

I still like the idea though, regardless. Because there are many things I've avoided saying because I don't want you guys thinking lesser of me.

Posted

Now you make me wonder what people really think of me. I like the idea.