Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

aye, the future of hyrule rests on your oven trays....

I just like that song.

Posted

I just like that song.

don't we all, with hapsichord accompniment in d minor chord scale it sounds most fitting. :sleep:

Posted

yay.. i've finally been transfrered to tenor horn... :joy:

it's really shiny!

Nice!

I just bought my very own clarinet a couple of days ago.

Yay no more rentals! :D

I also bought 4 songbooks (Lol, one of them is the Phantom of the Opera. Holy heck I can play practically all the POTO songs on my clarinet!!!

Must.. practise.. :wacko: )

Posted

I HATE how chorus is treated like the "default" music group. We don't even get credit as "Music makers!"

Let's take a look, shall we?

• Chorus is given the same amount of money as band or orchestra,which is very little since they get money from renting instruments.
  • All, I mean ALL new students coming late in the year are sent to chorus as a default.
  • We have to charge money for our concerts or else we won't have money for next years songs.
  • Everyone goes to chorus and thinks 'This is chorus, it's easy! I don't have to work! I can just do whatever I want!' WRONG! Chorus takes as much work as band or orchestra and isn't taken seriously.
  • Concerts are not marked on the school calender! Band is! Orchestra is! But chorus? No! Because chorus doesn't matter!
  • Band and orchestra people always complain about their groups. "I have to keep sheet music with me and take my instrument home on some nights!" At least you CAN take music home and practice!! Out music is beat to death and no one can take it home to practice!
  • Chorus has dances, sign language, and foreign language to learn for some songs! You look at a sheet and play! AND you can practice at home! We can't until we memorize it!
  • "Singing isn't music!" Uh, yes dumbo, it is!
  • Here's a personal quote from my friend after she read the back of my hoodie.(She's in band)"Uh, you're not the music makers, we are. Singing isn't a type of music. Trust me, I'm on honor roll." Honor Roll my ass!

There's more, but I'd get too mad and break something. I just needed to say something before I PUNCHED THE NEXT KID WHO SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT! :anger: I take my singing seriously and even kids in chorus don't!

Thank you for reading.

Posted

Wow :huh: thats messed up......I'll hold the next kid down so you can clobber him :D

Posted

But....Anime is awesome!

That it is.

SHUT UP! I DUN CARE IF I ONCE HATED IT!!!! I'LL DO WHAT I WANNA!!!!!!

Posted

That it is.

*knods*

Although there are just some people who can't get into anime.

Like my father.

Who calls it, 'anigay'. :unsure:

Posted

I'm a lady *kisses CG* now we're sister ladies

OMG!!!!!!

(Note to mods: Merge this with my last post. Thanks.)

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!

*Walks up to her* *Claws her face*

Posted

it's obviously a Girl for obvious reasons...... :unsure:

NO. IT'S A MAN.

don't we all, with hapsichord accompniment in d minor chord scale it sounds most fitting. :sleep:

....Why do you keep reminding me of me? >.> <.< >.> <.< It's kinda scary.

Luckily, Ganny doesn't watch anime, not just because it will brutally tear your soul out, but also because...well, it'll brutally tear your soul out. ^_^

...How come quoting doesn't work for me and it does for everybody else? :cry: I had to copy, paste, and add quote tags!

Posted

You peaople scare me terribly!!! :fear: But i like it! :biggrin:

hello TML, did ya get Gaara yet? xD

Posted

Yyyep.

I DECLARE WAR ON INUYASHA!!!!!

There's only one way to settle this: Ighigo Kurosaki VS. Inuyasha in Jump Super Stars!!!!

er, except for the fact the games exclusive to japan....

But you can find clips on it in Entertaiment Zone in the topic I posted.

Posted

I wanna see that guy Ichigo vs. Kanchom

Posted

TML, i'll fight for InuYasha! :evil: chat?

Posted

Naruto would beat Ichigo and Inuasha easily.

Posted

With ease if he could use the demon fox, What would happen I you threw Bobobo-bobo-bobo in with them???