Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Nauto Vs. Inuyasha Vs. Bo retard

InuYasha=win

Bo retard=dies within a second

Naruto=blood all over tesutegai while his body is in half two feet away.

thats the outcome of the battle :P

Posted

well Zatch Bell would do okay cause knowing InuYasha he'd go for Zatch first and not the book

Posted

bobobo wouldn't die in a second, he'd just be a burden to everyone with his randomness, inuyasha would be a fool and start slashing with his sword, and naruto would annoy them to death saying I"M A NINJA BUH-LIEVE IT!!! then he'd throw a kunai at inuyashas head while he was taking a doggy nap. bobobo and naruto would knock eachother out some how. :unsure:

Posted

Dark One I challenge you to a Wig-out once I get back.

Posted

Dark One I challenge you to a Wig-out once I get back.

dark doesn't know how to wig out.

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out

wig out.......

you get the point. :unsure:

Posted

bobobo wouldn't die in a second, he'd just be a burden to everyone with his randomness, inuyasha would be a fool and start slashing with his sword, and naruto would annoy them to death saying I"M A NINJA BUH-LIEVE IT!!! then he'd throw a kunai at inuyashas head while he was taking a doggy nap. bobobo and naruto would knock eachother out some how. :unsure:

And then Renji would come in and pwn everybody. xD

K, sorry to step into the randomness of anime and war, but..

I'm scared for my dog.

About a month ago, my dog aquired this.. growth of some sort on his face. The right side, to be exact. It looks really disgusting and gross and sometimes smells.. but I'm really scared for him.

If he rubs it too hard, it'll bleed, and when it bleeds it gets on his right ear (his ear flops down) and we now always have to cut his fur around that area.

Guys, my dog is 15 years old. I'm not even sure this growth could lead to anything.. fatal.. but I'm just really worried. Any circumstance which happens for old dogs like Jake (my dog) can lead to.. well.. something bad.. sometimes.

He used to be perfectly healthy! Now this.. :cry:

I don't want him to die! :cry::cry: (Sorry if I'm being a little over dramatic, but I love my dog to bits)

Posted

Wtf? :huh: a wig out? how about a fight to the death?

Sorry aout that Saria.....i had a 16 year old dog,her name was Charlie, she was around before i was, then she got a growth thing like what your talking about......a week later...... :cry:

Posted

NO! when one challenges you to wig out, you either except or you DIE in 53 days. :P

oh, and sorry bout' your dog saria, hope he fills better soon.

Posted

I'm scared for my dog.

About a month ago, my dog aquired this.. growth of some sort on his face. The right side, to be exact. It looks really disgusting and gross and sometimes smells.. but I'm really scared for him.

If he rubs it too hard, it'll bleed, and when it bleeds it gets on his right ear (his ear flops down) and we now always have to cut his fur around that area.

Guys, my dog is 15 years old. I'm not even sure this growth could lead to anything.. fatal.. but I'm just really worried. Any circumstance which happens for old dogs like Jake (my dog) can lead to.. well.. something bad.. sometimes.

I don't want him to die! :cry::cry: (Sorry if I'm being a little over dramatic, but I love my dog to bits)

1. Dark, you're not helping.

It's ok Saria, you know my dog is only a few months older than yours, so I know what you me. Any little thing scares me half to death! It's natrual fot you to worry, anyone who loves their pet would. What'd the vet say about it? You could get it removed unless it's not growing.

Posted

I'm scared for my dog.

1. Dark, you're not helping.

It's ok Saria, you know my dog is only a few months older than yours, so I know what you me. Any little thing scares me half to death! It's natrual fot you to worry, anyone who loves their pet would. What'd the vet say about it? You could get it removed unless it's not growing.

Posted

uh-oh, someone double posted :unsure:

(probably on accident though)

Posted

I didn't mean to not help..... :cry:

hope he gets better..... :cry:

'crys'

Posted

I didn't mean to not help..... :cry:

hope he gets better..... :cry:

'crys'

who...

what havi missed now? :banghead:

Posted

chekc the above post that saria_kokiri so generously posted ^^ LOL

Posted

'ello chefy...

i may quit being garo and turn gallivespian.... maybe... there arent any pics of gallivespians i can find though... :cry: