Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

it was locked.......

anyway....'teleports behind PM and slashes him countless times and teleports away before he can move' sigh.....

*Gets an anti-teleportation device, brings Dark back with it, flicks the switch which disables teleportion, tears his head off, opens his rib cage, pulls out his heart and shoots it countless times, drops an atomic bomb which only affects Dark, places mines all around him and locks him in unbreakable chains which weighs one million tons*

Posted

PART 7???? DARNIT, WHAT'D I MISS?????

'Ey, everybody. I'm back. Ok, FIRST, a telephone cord got cut in my area, so I couldn't talk, and then I overflowed the bathtub, so I wasn't able to talk for EVEN LONGER.

But now I'm back! So, what happened while I was gone?

I was being some what of an ass.

Posted

PART 7???? DARNIT, WHAT'D I MISS?????

Oh, no it's not a new fan fiction I created.

I just spontaneously decided to actually try and make Pt. 7 of my fan fic.

Which I haven't worked on in almost a year. :embarrassed:

Posted

now what did i miss?

Posted

*Gets an anti-teleportation device, brings Dark back with it, flicks the switch which disables teleportion, tears his head off, opens his rib cage, pulls out his heart and shoots it countless times, drops an atomic bomb which only affects Dark, places mines all around him and locks him in unbreakable chains which weighs one million tons*

'Body reforms'

'everything explodes'

you have no idea who your dealing with paddy.........i suggest "you run...run way...and NEVER...come back... "

-Scar-The Lion King :lol:

'traps go off by themsellves and blast paddy away'

'launches at paddy while throwing Demonic fire'

'slashes Paddy in half and watches his guts flow everywhere'

'kicks Paddy's dead body several times'

'sticks two bombs inside paddys guts and sows him back together'

'walks away while paddy and half the world are torn to millions and millions of peices'

'Demon fireerupts from the center of the earth destoying the other half, and paddy's 5 trillion peice puzzle of guts turns to ash'

sigh....

Posted

'Body reforms'

'everything explodes'

Hey you killed me! Now i'm typing this in hell. Bring me back I did nothing. When I said I hated inuyasha I was bored and I didn't mean. Just bring me back hell is scary it looks like my school whitch I did not have today. :biggrin:

Posted

sigh.....

'world reforms because CG suddenly comes out of nowhere'

there..... :ohmygod: PADDY'S BACK!!! :ohmygod: crap.....Demon fire erupts around Paddy melting his bones as he screams a scream so unbearable everyone has to cover their ears and run for cover'

'paddy's melted black bones ooze into a drain'

sigh.....

Posted

But now I'm back! So, what happened while I was gone?

War. Peace. More war. World peace. Members taken hostage. Alien rebellion. Zombie infestation. Food fight. Pirate Ninja Assassin Scandal. Explanation of the Rip Van Winkle Effect and how it impacts modern-day conceptions of the relativity of time and time travel. Butterflies. Smiling pandas. Flying paper. Toilet plunger. Overflowing sinks. Veggie dogs. Turkey burgers. Plenty of confetti.

The usual.

Posted

sigh.....

'world reforms because CG suddenly comes out of nowhere'

there..... :ohmygod: PADDY'S BACK!!! :ohmygod: crap.....Demon fire erupts around Paddy melting his bones as he screams a scream so unbearable everyone has to cover their ears and run for cover'

'paddy's melted black bones ooze into a drain'

sigh.....

That's my twin brother... :P

*sends Dark to hell, and also sends everyone I don't like into Hell too, where it is impossible to escape because every single molecule in your body has been hooked up to a computer system that makes sure every time you move from Hell you get ripped to shreds, and then your body reforms in hell. By the way, the computer is indestructible, can not be reprogrammed and you don't know where it is*

Posted

War. Peace. More war. World peace. Members taken hostage. Alien rebellion. Zombie infestation. Food fight. Pirate Ninja Assassin Scandal. Explanation of the Rip Van Winkle Effect and how it impacts modern-day conceptions of the relativity of time and time travel. Butterflies. Smiling pandas. Flying paper. Toilet plunger. Overflowing sinks. Veggie dogs. Turkey burgers. Plenty of confetti.

The usual.

Okay yeah.

G333 basically summed it all up there lol. xD

Posted

Hello.

Posted

You're welcome, Saria. Hi CW, Welcome back TML, Paddy die, Dark kill him. I started posting this post hours ago. :embarrassed:

Posted

I'm bored of godmodding.

do you want to call it a draw Dark?

CG, check out my post in the RP forum.

Posted

Rawr

Posted

Hey guys, Part 7 to my Zelda fan fiction (LoZ Twin Powers of Twilight) is finally up! Check it out (It'll be at the bottom of the page):

<a href="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?show...mp;#entry117759" >http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?show...mp;#entry117759</a>

Let me know what you guys think! :D

Oh.. and Chapter 1/the Prologue of my POTO fan fiction will be coming soon.

Once I find out when Erik was born. :embarrassed: (according to the original novel.)

Also... bask in the awesomeness of my new signature!

It's been Phantomized! xP Yeah.. I kinda went on a spree of finding POTO icons and... well.. I found *cough* 63 *cough* :embarrassed:

But I obviously wasn't going to put all of them in my signature (that'd be madness...

Madness? THIS. IS. OPERA! *kicks something*

So... I'll just add new ones in from time to time. :embarrassed: )