Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

The Great Evil is in da hows! I missed you guys! :rolleyes: Did you miss me? :P

Posted

Please, don't take this the wrong way, but since when was the MOST Recent (NOT including a LOOOOONNNNGGGG Time ago) That I argeud with Django?

Second, most of the time I'm kind. Only times I get mad are when I'm provoked. Yer saying (No offense) That I have to be ALMOST PERFECT, meaning practically NEVER get angry. 'Cuz if that's so (Again, no offense) But I can't see that if that IS the case how you guys can withstand so much Pent - up Rage.

Seriously, if that's the case, doesn't it hurt to hold it in the slightest bit?

I can't imagine doing that.

If I have to be like that to be a moderator, that's just *Smokes* Up.

No offense.

And I wasn't ACTUALLY Smoking. >_>

if that's how you feel, then don't be a moderator, simple as that

Posted

of course we missed you :embarrassed:

how did the football cup go?

Posted

Went well enough. I think we got to the 8-part finals. Brann won the Gold in the finals. :joy:

Posted

Great Evil! *Secret Handshake.*

Dustin has had problems with people that he thought he could trust in the past. Specifically the Land of the Legend ordeal. The people he trusted stole his money and his old website, so he built this one from the ground up. He also had a lot of problems (Mostly with complaints,) when he made PZ a mod.

Posted

If i remember correctly, PZ asked to be a mod....so...well you can see what I mean.

Was quite funny in my situation, I came on one day and there were all these new buttons and I was like wtf? Dustin didn't PM me or anything and I hadn't asked about being a mod, lol, he did add a mini section in the staff though, so it obviously wasn't a random mistake.

Posted

AH! PZ!!!! Yes, now I know what you mean. :embarrassed:

Posted

Great Evil! *Secret Handshake.*

Dustin has had problems with people that he thought he could trust in the past. Specifically the Land of the Legend ordeal. The people he trusted stole his money and his old website, so he built this one from the ground up. He also had a lot of problems (Mostly with complaints,) when he made PZ a mod.

Wierd you should mention that, i just bumped into **** today...

And who is PZ? Sorry, but I haven't been around here for to long :embarrassed:

And great evil: if brann's first team was in the cup, most teams wouldn't stand a chance :unsure:

Posted

Wierd you should mention that, i just bumped into **** today...

And who is PZ? Sorry, but I haven't been around here for to long :embarrassed:

And great evil: if brann's first team was in the cup, most teams wouldn't stand a chance :unsure:

PZ was an early member and somewhat early mod here. At first, when she was a member, she seemed like an everyday member. But when she bacame a moderator, she started losing some friends here, because she banned for "stupid" reasons. Also, people said that she banned without warning. Eventually, the complaints piled up, and I don't exactly remember what happened. She either quit, because of all the stress she had been under at the time, or because dustin took her mod position away.

Either way, PZ wasn't as bad as people claim. Somehow, I was always on her good side, and never really fought with her. I saw a lot of people who she's banned in the chatroom were spammers. Most of the spammers came from zeldauniverse, and other zelda sites. They kept claiming their zelda site is better than this one, ect. Those were automatic bans, because they posted like 10 lines of spam every 5 seconds. Others, like Link the hero of time (Known in the chatoom by some to cause probems), always kept coming after PZ mereley kicked him out for constand foul langage and spam.

Maybe if more people on here saw what PZ was really like, probably you might think differently of her...

Posted

Does PZ stand for princess Zelda?

and it when you say land of the legend in one word it goes like this **** :huh:

Posted

If i remember correctly, PZ asked to be a mod....so...well you can see what I mean.

Was quite funny in my situation, I came on one day and there were all these new buttons and I was like wtf? Dustin didn't PM me or anything and I hadn't asked about being a mod, lol, he did add a mini section in the staff though, so it obviously wasn't a random mistake.

He did the same thing to me.

I wonder why Dustin bleeped out Land of the Legend. Kinda immature if I do say so myself.

Posted

Does PZ stand for princess Zelda?

and it when you say land of the legend in one word it goes like this **** :huh:

HAHAHA!!!! :tongue:

Posted

Have you guys ever run into people insulting Hyrule.net on other sites? While looking for other Fourth Piece topics on other forums I ran into ZeldaLegacy.com and someone had posted a topic stating "I was reading a topic on Hyrule.net and they were talking about the 4th Piece, what do you guys think?" Immediately everyone started bashing this site. One guy claimed that he got banned his first day, and everyone was saying that this site sucks and always posts fake news. I got so pissed.

Posted

It was the 15-year old team of Brann, and they won against Vake Wit from Georgia (2-0). We have 2 teams, (

Posted

PZ was an early member and somewhat early mod here. At first, when she was a member, she seemed like an everyday member. But when she bacame a moderator, she started losing some friends here, because she banned for "stupid" reasons. Also, people said that she banned without warning. Eventually, the complaints piled up, and I don't exactly remember what happened. She either quit, because of all the stress she had been under at the time, or because dustin took her mod position away.

Either way, PZ wasn't as bad as people claim. Somehow, I was always on her good side, and never really fought with her. I saw a lot of people who she's banned in the chatroom were spammers. Most of the spammers came from zeldauniverse, and other zelda sites. They kept claiming their zelda site is better than this one, ect. Those were automatic bans, because they posted like 10 lines of spam every 5 seconds. Others, like Link the hero of time (Known in the chatoom by some to cause probems), always kept coming after PZ mereley kicked him out for constand foul langage and spam.

Maybe if more people on here saw what PZ was really like, probably you might think differently of her...

same here, I still talk to her sometimes on msn

i think we need to set the record straight about hyrule.net on other sites, it's changed quite a lot since they knew it, this is probabbly one of the nicest forums I know, I mean you're probabbly going to think that if you mod it, but o well :D

yer, and censoring lotl is pretty immature, I can understand Dustin being unhappy about it, but that seems a rather petty way of a comeback, I think the best comeback is we have a much more awesome site than them.

wait, it didn;t censor for me :huh: