Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

hehe that's hylian twili for ya=)

no offence ht=)

Posted

yea no offence :embarrassed:don't kill me!

Posted

since he gets angry so easily he'll probably kill you=)

Posted

:ohmygod: nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Posted

Ok-ay then....since it's fairly clear that NO ONE will want to talk about waffles, I think now would be a good time for......SPINNING!! WOOT! AND WOOTING!! WOOT!

WOOTWOOTWOOT!!!

Posted

Waffles are pretty great. I like blueberry waffles. They good.

Posted

i know but he gets angry easy and likes to start fights for no reason

EH - HEM.

No. Just no.

That is false.

No one, (Inlcuding me) LIKES to start arguments.

So STOP Thinking that.

Only reason I'm getting (No not mad, but slightly) Is that you provoked me.

Don't want anger, or even SLIGHT anger? Don't provoke.

And i'd be PO'd because I LONG AGO asked Dustin to be a mod, and now those two are...and STILL not me!!!!!

So now I AM PO'd. :angry:

And if no one knows, I have Aspergers syndrome. It's a from of autism, but you can still talk, and NO It's not contagious.

Posted

Sorry?

Posted

i said no offence :embarrassed: witch means sorry for what i said so please just drop it and walk away.and if you check the yay! topic goronmerchant clearly states that you have to prove yourself to dustin to be a NS/mod.

Posted

i said no offence :embarrassed: witch means sorry for what i said so please just drop it and walk away.and if you check the yay! topic goronmerchant clearly states that you have to prove yourself to dustin to be a NS/mod.

As GM said: "sorry?"

"Prove?"

Posted

yes he said you have to prove yourself to dustin to become a NS/mod

Posted

you have to be trusted and be able to sort out problems easily, Dustin will only choose mods who won;t cause any problems themselves and won't get power hungry, for a start your arguments with Django don't help that and you havn't got a warning level of 30% for nothing.

Also, asking to be a mod doesn't help anything, those who want to be in possesion of power are often those least suited to it.

Plus I reckon we have enough mods now anyway, there's no point in having any more until the site's bigger.

Posted

Yeah we probably have enough mods... I really just want to become a mod so I can DJ... something NS can't do... :unsure: lol

And besides, it's pretty cool beeing the only news submitter on Hyrule.net :joy:

yes I know mods also are news submitter...

Posted

you have to be trusted and be able to sort out problems easily, Dustin will only choose mods who won;t cause any problems themselves and won't get power hungry, for a start your arguments with Django don't help that and you havn't got a warning level of 30% for nothing.

Also, asking to be a mod doesn't help anything, those who want to be in possesion of power are often those least suited to it.

Plus I reckon we have enough mods now anyway, there's no point in having any more until the site's bigger.

Please, don't take this the wrong way, but since when was the MOST Recent (NOT including a LOOOOONNNNGGGG Time ago) That I argeud with Django?

Second, most of the time I'm kind. Only times I get mad are when I'm provoked. Yer saying (No offense) That I have to be ALMOST PERFECT, meaning practically NEVER get angry. 'Cuz if that's so (Again, no offense) But I can't see that if that IS the case how you guys can withstand so much Pent - up Rage.

Seriously, if that's the case, doesn't it hurt to hold it in the slightest bit?

I can't imagine doing that.

If I have to be like that to be a moderator, that's just *Smokes* Up.

No offense.

And I wasn't ACTUALLY Smoking. >_>

Posted

Please, don't take this the wrong way, but since when was the MOST Recent (NOT including a LOOOOONNNNGGGG Time ago) That I argeud with Django?

Second, most of the time I'm kind. Only times I get mad are when I'm provoked. Yer saying (No offense) That I have to be ALMOST PERFECT, meaning practically NEVER get angry. 'Cuz if that's so (Again, no offense) But I can't see that if that IS the case how you guys can withstand so much Pent - up Rage.

Seriously, if that's the case, doesn't it hurt to hold it in the slightest bit?

I can't imagine doing that.

If I have to be like that to be a moderator, that's just *Smokes* Up.

No offense.

And I wasn't ACTUALLY Smoking. >_>

I understand your points... but why do you so strongly want to be a mod?