Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Lucky you. I can't look away from the screen for a second or I WILL die.

I swear I will. And you better kill me if I survive.

Posted

I would kill you right now, but I can't build E-bombs, and I can't hack onto your computer and overload it so it explodes, besides, hacking is stupid.

I wonder when Starwars Battlefront three will come out, I know they're working on it.

Posted

They're making a third?

I'd tell my bro, but I don't want all the racket at this hour. He's obsessed with Star Wars.

Posted

In a gaming magazine there was an article about it, apparently it has a lot of bugs right now and it's taking forever to work them out, of course that is according to the article.

Posted

Hmm..... Interesting. I'm not a big player, but I have the first two. They were fun, but they're pretty boring now.

Posted

Yeah, it gets pretty boring after you play it too much, I started playing it again today, I was being the units I was terrible with so I could at least get some decent excitement,

considering if I was the standard soldier, I would practically be bored to death because of all the advanced equipment I have.

Posted

Yeah.

I was a pwnage sniper though. I had perfect snipe positions, and sometimes I'd run up close in the middle of the battle, with my sniper rifle. And own. 'Twas fun.

Posted

I have the advanced Sniper Rifle, which is pretty much made for close combat.

I have advanced in everything you can get advanced in, (Legendary status that is so you can always have it) except for the rocket launcher, and the fusion cutter.

Posted

That's exactly how my brother is. (He has, like, 1,000 endurances and 0 Demolitions.)

I don't have any legendaries. The normal sniper works just fine.

Posted (edited)

I have like 20 demolitions, and like 36 technicians, everything else is legendary status.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

Took my SATs. Finally got that out of the way. Recap is here, because you care.

Posted

Whoa. I'm using Safari right now to make Ustream faster (which is working) just now and I've noticed that it's much brighter. Arcanelord's stuff at least. The signature picture and your avatar. :/ Anyway. It's just odd using this browser. Half the time when I change tab, it makes the window smaller. :/

Anyway, that's cool, SirJoshizzle. What's with all the gay anime pics though? D:

And the song is good that came on, Chu-Beru by Kelun, is pretty cool.

Posted (edited)

Oh, it's an inside joke with my friends. There's a group of people (we call them "Supa kawaii anime people") who hang out in Japanese class during lunch (which is where my friends and I usually are) who talk about anime and yaoi, and we always make fun of them. My friend and I were in the manga section at Borders and we saw the yaoi section, and those were a few of the ones we found.

Edited by SirJoshizzle (see edit history)

Posted

Oh, you made a yaoi bookmark for one of them for secret santa, yeah?

I have a memory for useless facts I'll never need. :/

And yeah. There are no people like that at my school. There's basically Neds, Moshers and everybody else who are too different from each other to properly class them as anything specific.

Posted

Whoa. I'm using Safari right now to make Ustream faster (which is working) just now and I've noticed that it's much brighter. Arcanelord's stuff at least. The signature picture and your avatar. :/ Anyway. It's just odd using this browser. Half the time when I change tab, it makes the window smaller. :/

That's strange...

*Yawn* Today's been so boring....

At least I had cake. :')