Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why did you choose your name for your accounts?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

The truth is nothing but the truth lol.

I just wonna say :I'll stay here :D:D

I'm glad you decided to stay :D

Posted

So since my storry i'm the son of Link but here are so many Links.

Who is my father?? :cry:

Posted

you may neve no... i am your father :huh:

Posted

Originally- Fhqwhgads was from an "i love you" SBEmail.

Next- The Brotherhood of The Flaming Yak religion was used by some kids in a high school to get out of doing French homework.

Then- GIR is from Zim. Enough said.

Next- Django is the awesome hero from the Boktai series.

Then, on the Chatroom- Musashi originated from a good Square videogame named "Brave Fencer Musashi".

Posted

Wow all of you have dumb reasons. I chose Hyrulian_Master because I wanted to be the Master..... Of Hyrule.net! Bow down to me Muahahahaha!!!!

Posted

Wow all of you have dumb reasons. I chose Hyrulian_Master because I wanted to be the Master..... Of Hyrule.net! Bow down to me Muahahahaha!!!!

Dustin is already the master of hyrule.net. :D

Posted

Mine's a bit violent.

I was at school and saw this kid beating up my friend, so I intervened and stopped them. So they started beading me up. I felt punched2dath, so I changed my name.

But my before name "Horse Sage" was totally out of the blue.

I might change it though. Possibly to "Luneth" or "Arc"...

Posted

Dibs on Luneth!

Posted

Well, my name is actually similar to your story Sydney. When I was little, I played a game but I don't remember its name. The main characters name was long so the just called him CE-X or something like that. Then I played with my friends a game outdoor and we had to select a name, and I chose C-X. Now I use it on nearly every site I am member of! :D

Posted

Well, my name is actually similar to your story Sydney. When I was little, I played a game but I don't remember its name. The main characters name was long so the just called him CE-X or something like that. Then I played with my friends a game outdoor and we had to select a name, and I chose C-X. Now I use it on nearly every site I am member of! :D

Lol I thought it's because of a soccer team but I don't know which one. :D

Posted

My original name was Psycho G, something i still use for gaming some of the time, which came about from the name furious D and then adapting that for myself....

As for gingerlink, when i tried to sort out websites and stuff, psycho G was already taken on lots of things for some reason, so i decided i had to come up with something new, because of the game, i wanted it to be something zelda related, but also not too obvious and i wanted to include ginger in some way.

So there you go, ginger-link and the great thing is the link can also mean an internet link :D

Posted

My original name was Psycho G, something i still use for gaming some of the time, which came about from the name furious D and then adapting that for myself....

As for gingerlink, when i tried to sort out websites and stuff, psycho G was already taken on lots of things for some reason, so i decided i had to come up with something new, because of the game, i wanted it to be something zelda related, but also not too obvious and i wanted to include ginger in some way.

So there you go, ginger-link and the great thing is the link can also mean an internet link :D

Why did you want to put ginger into it?

Posted

Maybe it's because of his ginger hair.

Posted

If you're a boy gingerlink whydo you have a pic of Midna as avatar?

and you gender is not set on your profile.

Posted

because it's a picture of midna that i've drawn myself, it's essentially the only piece of artwork for the intro sequence for my game at the moment.

And for that matter, lots of girls on this site have link as their avatar...