Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why did you choose your name for your accounts?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, you might want to sit down for this one, it's pretty intense....

A few thousand years after the beginning of time, there was a man named I'Cla'Dek who was a wood chopper for the cruel king of the land, Ento'Asmi. I'Cla'Dek chopped wood day and night for three and a half decades, his only food being a small portion of bread and some thin, flavorless soup. He began to resent Ento'Asmi, for he had a great life with servants and feasts every day. I'Cla'Dek hated Ento'Asmi more and more every day until one fateful day, when he ran away from the king. He used his wood chopping axe to dig a great hole in the ground, even larger than the king's own castle. After this amazing feat, I'Cla'Dek ran into town and silently warned everyone of Ento'Asmi's cruelty. One of the people suggested to I'Cla'Dek that he create a resistance group against the king. He thought about the idea, and the more he thought about it, the more he liked it. He soon began secretly requesting that some of the townspeople join the group. But one of the soldiers overheard I'Cla'Dek and told the king about it. Ento'Asmi put a bounty on I'Cla'Dek's head, though he doubted that the resistance would ever get very far. I'Cla'Dek could no longer go into the public. He was constantly being hunted down. He used the hole in the ground as the resistance headquarters, but his living conditions were now worse than ever, even worse than during his life as a wood chopper. He grew feeble, and could soon barely even walk. The majority of the resistance members had quit, calling the whole ploy a "hopeless case." The rest soon left, becoming tired of I'Cla'Dek's constant whining and need of help. This was thirty-eight years later, and I'Cla'Dek was now 93. He had become so tired and frustrated that he decided to put an end to this once and for all. He walked all the way to the castle, climbed the main tower, and entered Ento'Asmi's room through an open window. He gathered up all the strength he had left, jumped on the now very elderly Ento'Asmi, and slit the old king's throat with the very axe he had used to chop wood for him. One of the guards, hearing the king's shriek, ran into the room and impaled I'Cla'Dek through the heart with his spear.

Then Zelda was created. The main villain's name was Ganondorf. I added a 333. Good day to you all.

Ehh.. :wacko:

great story btw

you should gather all your small stories and make a book called: the best of G333.

Posted

you should gather all your small stories and make a book called: the best of G333.

I say.... that would be an interesting book..... If you ever do make such a thing G333, E-mail it too me! I want it!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

yer, that would actually be a pretty good book, and then tie them all in in some way that you don't realise until the end of the book when it's too late!

Posted

yer, that would actually be a pretty good book, and then tie them all in in some way that you don't realise until the end of the book when it's too late!

I say.... that would be a terrible letdown when you finished.

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Keaton. I'll give you three guesses. :D

cause Keaton's all the rage in Hyrule!

Posted

Eh.........

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

P.S. I'm not saying Keaton isn't all the rage in Hyrule..... but I think that there are better reasons.....

Posted

oh, come on, you've never walked around in oot talking to random ppl with the Keaton mask on?

Posted

i chose RYU cuz of the ninja on ninja gaiden his name was ryu hayabusa and i played the one for xbox with my best friends big brother "justin" and i liked him so much and me and my best friend played outside and i chose ryu and it just stuck and whenever i chose somthing else he accidentally called me ryu so i never changed it again and now i love it and use it for everything

Posted

ninjas are cool... but warewolfs are cooler...

Posted

Those historys are all great!!

Posted

ninjas are cool... but warewolfs are cooler.

Posted

Then there are samurais..... :unsure:

Posted

Ant then Bruce lee :D

Posted

oh, come on, you've never walked around in oot talking to random ppl with the Keaton mask on?

No actually..........

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Ehh.. :wacko:

great story btw

Maybe I should..... :unsure: Or maybe I won't.... As soon as I'm done with this whole "Zelda fitting into Star Wars" thing...... :unsure: Or not.... (Lol, Imperial soldiers= Bulbins, Speeder Bikes= Boars....... :D )

That would be pretty tough, but I think I can handle it....