Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why did you choose your name for your accounts?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys I made this topic cause

some of you have really cool nic names and I just want to know

the history of them.

My name history:

Me and my casings were playing Zelda outside and I was link every time.

But one day we got bored and we decided to make a new character.

His name was Sydney and he's the son of Link.

I played him too but then we stopped to play Zelda outside cause we got bigger.

What about you?

Posted

the eye of truth can see... the truth... :wacko:

Posted

And that's the reason because you have choosen this name?

Posted

Let him be :D

My story... ehm... ok

I was in a blockbuster trying to decide wich game to rent and then play it in my GC :embarrassed: and I found this game called SSX3 about snowboarding. I had already played a snowboarding game in my N64 and I liked it, but I wasn't sure about renting SSX3 but I checked how many blocks of memory it used and I say it needed 50! I thought "This game must have something very good if it uses 50 blocks of memory!" and I rented it. I started playing with Zoe Payne, one of those characters in the game and I liked her attitude, phrases she says in the game like "Pick up the pieces and move on!" and things like that :embarrassed: I liked the name too, so I chose is as my name. :D

and the '=' they don't mean anything special, it's just that I don't like how Zoe alone is written in my display XD

Posted

the... truth... is everything!

Posted

Let him be :D

My story... ehm... ok

I was in a blockbuster trying to decide wich game to rent and then play it in my GC :embarrassed: and I found this game called SSX3 about snowboarding. I had already played a snowboarding game in my N64 and I liked it, but I wasn't sure about renting SSX3 but I checked how many blocks of memory it used and I say it needed 50! I thought "This game must have something very good if it uses 50 blocks of memory!" and I rented it. I started playing with Zoe Payne, one of those characters in the game and I liked her attitude, phrases she says in the game like "Pick up the pieces and move on!" and things like that :embarrassed: I liked the name too, so I chose is as my name. :D

and the '=' they don't mean anything special, it's just that I don't like how Zoe alone is written in my display XD

That's a good history.

Posted

Well, I just randomly thought up my name for my account. LoZ obviously stands for Legend of Zelda. Fan comes next because I"m a fan of the sereis, and 1989 was the year I was born.

Posted

Now me........ I have just always been GoldenTriforce/ Mr.Triforce........

Ever since I was about 8 years old actually........... Its quite the interesting story actually......

3 hours later...................... *snores*

................ And that is why I'm GoldenTriforce/ Mr.Triforce........

By the way.......... line 2 is true.... My friends have always called me Mr.Triforce because of my completely uncoincidental zelda obbsession........... Although only because it is my name everywhere online as well...... And I burned it into their brains........ Yeah

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

well I first came as known as neoismyman or now known as Fierce Deity link... my chat name was Neo923... I then started giving links to games and flash movies in the chat when everyone was bored everyone considered me their personal gametap...

ahhhh the good memories...

and this is your last post??

Posted

Oh, I've had like 3 names...

First was Hylian Wolf, you kow, because Link is a Hylian and a wolf... You get the picture.

Then there was Lupinlink, which, contrary to popular belief, has nothing to do with Harry Potter.

But then I realized that Lupinlink was a name anyone could come up with, so I invented Relean.

And I like it a lot.

Posted

You people are far too creative with these things.........

Yous Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Really?

Mr. Triforce is creative too.

(I just pictured a mustachioed Triforce wearing a monocle)

Posted

True Gamer popped into my head once I thought of all the years of gaming I had...and I'm one of the few people I know in person that play their games "truly", which means you try to find everything, not just pass the game and forget about the game. :) Also, playing a good game, despite what system it's on, like Guitar Hero 2 for PS2....

(A side note: at first, I was going to register simply as "gamer" but added "True" in front to spice it up... :D )

Posted

Nice names guys... but still, the truth is everything!

Posted

The truth is nothing but the truth lol.

I just wonna say :I'll stay here :D:D