Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Screenshots!

115 posts in this topic

Posted

RPG maker XP and NetPlay huh? Seems kind cool, only you might not want to use those character sprites. Perhaps something a bit more ALTTP-ish or TMC. I remember my days in making an MMORPG. ._.

Posted

I am new here but this looks pretty awesome i want to be a mage and a sheikah oh and with race and gender if your gerudo does that mean you have to be a girl and if you are goron do you have to be a guy?[color="#000080"][/color]

Posted

AWSOME I HOPE THAT THIS GAME IS COMMING LIKE TOMMOROW

Posted

.....the game isn't great but it would suffice . The game might change your perception of link and hyrule !

Posted

[size=6]SWEET!!!!!!!!!![/size][size=2]this so totally rocks!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: [/size]

Posted

:huh: oooooooo.... awesome.... *drools all over keyboard*

It looks good!! Of course, I've played a sprite based mmorpg like this and it SUCKED!!, but hopefully this will be as good as it looks.

Posted

awesome!

Posted

Uh, earlier, WAAAAAAY earlier, on page 1 or something, people were asking why he spelled defence with a c.... thats because its the English way of spelling it. Go Britain!

Anyway,

the game loooks awesome! I have RMXP< but ive never figured how to make it online... I usually get bored of my projects after a while anyway :biggrin: :embarrassed:

Posted

Dear Dustin (if you read this),
I have been waiting on news on Hyrule Online for a while, and it's here!
You have obviously edited the graphics as stated, nice job! We all can't wait to play. If you can, please tell us the expected release date. I hope you found your staff, cause it sure looks like it!

-Quazy1

Posted

[quote name='Dustin']It's delayed until an unknown time... :([/quote]

There is your answer that was on october 8th I believe that he said that. sorry I had to break the news to you guys.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
i hope it come out in like a month or somthing :cry: 'sniff' 'sniff' 'weeps'[/color]

Posted

Hell yeah i CANT wait that this Game will be relased

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]MAN!!! I WANT HYRULE ONLINE, AND I WANT IT NOW! Ahem* Sorry about that, but This game looks so fun, it looks fun! And will it be like a never-ending game like you can kill moblins forever?[/color]

Posted

prehaps i sould go start looking for a team to travel with on this RPG.

Posted

Dustin can you post please some more screenshots? like you in action with cutting grass :P or one of the menu's of the left... may with some explain of the moving buttons? :D