Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resident Evil

91 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm thinking about buying RE4 for gamecube...but I'm having doubts. Is the game worth buying before I play it, or should I rent it first, to see if I like it? Because most of my friends have been talking about it recently, and it sounds like a pretty awesome game... :)

Posted

Buy it. RE4 is one of those games where anyone who plays it is bound to love. You should get it on Wii though. (Only $30!!)

Posted

Buy it. RE4 is one of those games where anyone who plays it is bound to love. You should get it on Wii though. (Only $30!!)

I would get it on the Wii....but I need to get one.... :embarrassed:

Ok. I'll probably buy it. :)

Posted

You won't be disappointed.

Posted

I went to Wal-Mart, and Target....both out of stock....I'll drop by the mall this weekend though....I'm sure they will have it there. :)

Posted

Are you looking for it on Gamecube?

Posted

Are you looking for it on Gamecube?

Yeah. I could get it on the Wii, but....I only have about $150....or should I wait and get a Wii, then get RE4 for Wii? Is it really worth it?

Posted

Well if you do end up really liking it you'll probably wish you got it on Wii.

Posted

I couldn't help noticing ur talk about leon yelling at dead people and i remembered in resident evil 4 in part five don't remember what chapter theres the helicopter that completely pwns i believe the pilots name is frank right after the cut scene were he kills all the ganados lord saddler comes out with a ganado with a rocket launcher shoots down the helicopter leon runs over to the edge and sees the flaming wreckage and he goes fraaaaannkkkk!

Posted

I hope I can get RE4WE.The only RE game I've ever played would be an RE4 demo at an EB Games.

Posted

I couldn't help noticing ur talk about leon yelling at dead people and i remembered in resident evil 4 in part five don't remember what chapter theres the helicopter that completely pwns i believe the pilots name is frank right after the cut scene were he kills all the ganados lord saddler comes out with a ganado with a rocket launcher shoots down the helicopter leon runs over to the edge and sees the flaming wreckage and he goes fraaaaannkkkk!

Lol! Yeah, thats Mike. Leon just met the guy, but he freaks out when he gets killed.

Posted

i wasnt exactly sure it was frank but i made my point

i ended up deleting my profile after i had beaten the game like 25 times and done everything including getting all the bottle caps because i liked it so much i wanted to get everything again

i have to say re4 is the best in my opinion its a really great game but it has a great replay value that is something i dont find in very many games.

Posted

I completely agree. (Try not to double/triple post.)

Posted

Did anyone see that resi 5 video at E3!? It looks awesome (I might actually sell my GC to buy 360 to play it on, after all, I do have a wii to play GC games on).