Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resident Evil

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Its Rated M!?

Hmm...fat chance I'm gonna get it now, my parents would never buy me an M rated game unless it was Halo :embarrassed:

Y'know, I never really knew, but..what is Resident Evil about? If its rated M, there must be like some bloody scenes. And I know it has somethin to do with Zombies *searches through NP mag about RE*

Posted

Yes. Lot's of zombies. :D

Posted

LOTS of zombies, except for resi 4 which involves some parasitic thing that controls people's minds, making them pretty similar to zombies...

Posted

LOTS of zombies, except for resi 4 which involves some parasitic thing that controls people's minds, making them pretty similar to zombies...

Lol so its like:

RE 1 - Zombies..

RE 2 - Zombies...

RE 3 - Zombies...

RE 4 - Parasititic mind controlling things!! ...Which make the humans zombies XD

Posted

Yep. :biggrin:

That's sorta like half-life 2, one of the best PC games ever made!!!

Posted

The Thompson/Chicago Typewriter has infinite ammo?I bet the game's easy w/ that.Should I sell my handgun and get my Red9 back,or keep the handgun and go on?I have 3 shots left in my handgun...

Upgrade you Hanggun capacity and the ammo will be topped off.

The Chicago Typewriter also kills normal enemies one hit and chainsawers in two hits.

Posted

Yep. :biggrin:

That's sorta like half-life 2, one of the best PC games ever made!!!

Half Life 2? I have that for Xbox!!

Posted

i love this game but i unno this resi 5 business....i unno if i will get it :)

Posted

Umbrella Chronicles looks pretty fun. Intense.

Posted

It was really funny the first time i hit one of those metal face guys with the broken Butterfly, went flying back so far and then eventually still got up :D

Posted

Half Life 2? I have that for Xbox!!

The computer version is better. It's the original.

Posted

Ok,I'm playing as ashley now.I found some handgun ammo,so do I find a handgun down there?

[and Leon really does have a bad habit of yelling at dead people :unsure: ]

Posted

Y'know, I never really knew, but..what is Resident Evil about? If its rated M, there must be like some bloody scenes. And I know it has somethin to do with Zombies *searches through NP mag about RE*
The RE series are about a company called Umbrella Inc. that accidentally released a disease known as the T-Virus. It turns humans into Zombies and mutants.

Posted

good explanation if someone had asked me that i would've dragged it out for like half a page

Posted

Resi 4 is my favourite (and that bit where luis

dies

wasn't too bad!), but 2 is excellent. CV was kinda sad. I liked Alfred so much, why did he have to die T_T...

Alfred deserved to die. But Steve is the one you should be crying about. He was too awesome to die!!! Poor Steve...