Goodbyes and "Im back"s

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey,HeroFlame.Don't think i've seen you in awhile.

who ARE you? :huh:

you people, STOP CHANGING YOUR NAMES!

anywho, I have come on and read some stuffz, but I don't leave reply's alot of the time lol,

Posted

lol i've been here ever since late march,but I didn't log in that much in June.I never really introduced myself to you,which is probably why you thought I might have been someone who changed my name.I've never really changed my name,and don't intendt to,but ZeldaWii changed her name to Saria_Kokiri.

Posted

lol i've been here ever since late march,but I didn't log in that much in June.I never really introduced myself to you,which is probably why you thought I might have been someone who changed my name.I've never really changed my name,and don't intendt to,but ZeldaWii changed her name to Saria_Kokiri.

oh ic o.0 I do remember seeing a Saria_Kokiri, wondered who it was.

anywho.. well I'll be back hopefully for a while, I'll try not to disappear for no reason like I tend to do, just no interesting posts these days :unsure:

Posted

I'm going to have to leave,again.I don't know when I'm going to be able to log back in,but I'll be back.I just don't know when.I might be back in about 4 days,but I'm not exactly sure.Anyway,see you later.

Posted

Wait,I'm also leaving with a link to the first comic in a great internet comic series,which some of you have probably already heard of.Well,here it is.Ctrl+Alt+Del-online.com.Cya.

And,Link1721,sorry I started an argument about Halo being better than Half Life.Their about equal.Their both good games.

Posted

Is this the right thread to post this? ..

I've been lurking for the past week or so, but don't worry, I'm not leaving...

I blame Pokemon... :embarrassed:

Posted

Is she back?! I dunno... :unsure:

she just stalks the site randomly with no rhyme or reason, without a trace >_>

she??...

did you mean me??

I'm a boy

Posted

she??...

did you mean me??

I'm a boy

no I was talking in the third person bout me silly, lol, I knew you'd think that XD

if I'm talkin bout you I would have quoted ya.

Posted

no I was talking in the third person bout me silly, lol, I knew you'd think that XD

if I'm talkin bout you I would have quoted ya.

OK then just wb HeroFlame.

Posted

HOLA Y TODOS! I'm back! Wooooooooooooooot! Yaaaaaaay! :joy:

:unsure:Zzz

Posted

I'm going to a town called T

Posted

i might not be on for a couple of months cause school is starting back cause im on summer break and im gonna have to work for some money to buy me a lab top so when im bored i can talk to you guys cause we are exposed to be shutting down this computer so i need bout $500 or $600 then i got to get internet hokked up to it so well thats it :cry::angry::cry:

Posted

Well, once again, I have been gone without telling you guys... I was in a Barbershop camp. And no, it isn't for cutting hair. It is a style of music. So I was there, singing the fabulous world of acapella harmony. And I have been gone since wednesday night...

Anyways... I'm back! :tongue:

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I MIGHT be gone a while, do to money problems in my family. Bills keep coming in, some new, others urgently need to be payed. My dad keeps getting screwed by the people he works for, and ends up with no pay... >_>

My mother is frustrated. She might get a daytime job, which might leave me to go to school, finish homework, and take care of my siblings. I'm thinking about getting a job, as well, to support my family a bit...

Why do people put down other people? I don't get it...just because he's an immigrant, they think they can get a free job done, then threaten to call immigration on him... :angry:

If I disappear all of a sudden within a few days, then that's why. I hope things turn around soon... :unsure:

Posted

D:

I AM SO SORRY ....

I've been lurking. :cry: I've just had so much stuff to do...

I might not be on as much as I'd like. School... band camp.... reading assignments...