Goodbyes and "Im back"s

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I'm back! What a short trip! :embarrassed: It was VERY awesome though! There was mountain biking, low ropes, kayaking, canoing, (did I mention we got to bike through the dunes!? :biggrin: ), rock climbing, and so mucn more! Although the cabins were freezing and their were cold showers, and as an added thing, we spent 10 hours on a bus in total :cry: , and we saw a car crash! :cry::cry::cry: Apparently, these 2 guys were drviing in a car, the driver had his seatbelt on, but the passenger next to him in the front didn't. After that, as far as I know, there was a big crash and the passenger flew through the windshield and is now pretty much a gonner. :cry: *sniffle*

Its seems so sad, even if I didn't know the guy!

But other then that, it was a fantastic camping trip! Ah, its god to be home. :)

Welcome back.I'm about to have to go to my school's homecoming dance :joy: !!There's going to be music,a fight between me and some dude[don't ask why,I have my honor to defend],after I'm done beating him up,he's going to get a swirly :joy: !!!That'll show 'em.

I've got......20 minutes.

Posted

I'm back!! It was awesome! :D The older guys pwned us at lazer tag, :pwned: but we owned them at capture the flag! :D Oh, and I got lost. It was fun though. :embarrassed: I swear.... there's miles of sand!

Posted

I'm back!! It was awesome! :D The older guys pwned us at lazer tag, :pwned: but we owned them at capture the flag! :D Oh, and I got lost. It was fun though. :embarrassed: I swear.... there's miles of sand!

Welcome back! Lol miles of sand eh? Well I can see how you could get lost there, yeah the dunes at the place I went camping were puny, nothin too special. :embarrassed:

Posted

Welcome back! Lol miles of sand eh? Well I can see how you could get lost there, yeah the dunes at the place I went camping were puny, nothin too special. :embarrassed:

The sand dunes were huge at my place! :D

Posted

Things are finally back to normal in my life, so I'll be around more often. :)

Posted

Woots... Dementedioser is so back from Washington D.C.!!!!

Posted

Hi guys,

I just wanted to tell you I wont be on here for a while because I'm going to Japan tommorow. (i.e. in about 13 hours from now). I might pop in if I get access to a public computer, but otherwise don't expect to see me.

Also, now I'll take the opportunity to apologise to the members of the Great Army of Hyrule. You'll be leaderless for about 2 weeks.

Bye all. :wave::bye:

PS. I'll try to post lots of pics. :biggrin:

Posted

Greetings fellow wierdos,

I am pleased to announce that after not being seen for about 5 weeks.......

GoldenTriforce is back, Baby!

So in honer of this glorious day, I shout PRAISE THE LORD, HALLELUIAH!!!

And embrace the new day!

But I gotta go now so.....................

see ya!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

YAY!~

We missed you buddy. . .

(Where were you?)

Posted

Greetings fellow wierdos,

I am pleased to announce that after not being seen for about 5 weeks.......

GoldenTriforce is back, Baby!

So in honer of this glorious day, I shout PRAISE THE LORD, HALLELUIAH!!!

And embrace the new day!

But I gotta go now so.....................

see ya!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

w00t welcome back GT :joy: :joy: !!!!!!!!

Posted

Hey welcome back Mr Triforce!!! :joy: We were wondering where you were!

A lot has happened while you were gone, Crusnik is now the new leader of the Great Army of Htrule, and Arcanelord is now the leader of Keaton's Un Evil Army. Keaton doesn't go on much anymore it seems.

Posted

Where the heck've you been, Mr. T? :cry:

Posted

I'm BACK, baby!!

Since Feb 2007, I've been away, but now I returned! Bigger, badder, fuzzier!

Posted

I will be gone for the next four days, I am going to a friends house and having a big Thanksgiving dinner with family; I will be back Monday, and I'll miss you all! :wave::cry:

Posted

Yay Mr. T! :D I missed your pretty golden posts!

And welcome back, Chroenix! :]

Edit: Aww, bye Saria. D: We'll all miss you! Have a great Thanksgiving though! :]