Goodbyes and "Im back"s

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I'm back now that my family has some money to pay off our house for at least another two months, but I'll continue to go help my dad out to make sure this doesn't happen again. It seems I'm too young to get a job in my city, because no one would here me at the local stores around here... :unsure:

However, next Monday, I'll have band camp, so I'll be far less active from then on until the end of August.

Posted

I'm back :unsure: The festival was awesome, lots of great bands played there. The week in southern Norway was also great, even though the weather sucked.

Posted

I won't be here for about three weeks because I'll be busy this week packing and getting ready for my vacation, which starts next Tuesday. See you later guys!

Posted

I'm leaving for Seattle tomorrow with my girl scout troop. I actually thought I was leaving wed. but I'm, stupid enough to get the days mixed up :embarrassed: Anyway, I'll be back on the 14th, I think..... But I might be able to use the internet while we're there. So I'll either be on very little or not at all for the next nine *twitch* days. (I'm not really crazy 'bout the girls in my troop)

Posted

Well, this is it. For the next two weeks, you'll barely see me here at all, due to band camp starting tomorrow. Band camp days last pretty much the whole day, so...yeah... :unsure: . Tomorrow, for sure you won't see me.

However, the weekends are mine. :D

Posted

I'm back from Seattle! I feel like I missed to much in the nine days I've been gone, that's probably because I have :cry: . Anyway, it feels god to be back!

Posted

I'm finally back on Hyrule.net! :biggrin: there was a problem with my account, but thanks to Dustin, everything's fine.

Did anybody happen to notice I was gone?

Posted

I'm a goin to Idaho for a few so I'll be back soon hopefully...

Posted

I'm finally back on Hyrule.net! :biggrin: there was a problem with my account, but thanks to Dustin, everything's fine.

Did anybody happen to notice I was gone?

I did=) Nice that you're back.

Posted

Now that band camp is over, I'll be around a little more. :) Though, a lot of things are happening here and there that are out of my control, like my street's eliectricity being cut for a day, or me having to go to San Diego to see my relatives with my family.

Hmm...it's been a while since I posted much, so I'd better start... :embarrassed:

Posted

I thought you had left us! D:

Welcome back, TG. And on with the posting :squint:

Ah those good times....

Posted

IM BACK... well... ive been here... but i havn't posted anything in a while... SO IM BACK lol

Posted

I'm leaving tomorrow, maybe the next day, for camping. My mom and I are going for the rest of Augest and will be back on the 31st. I hate being gone for so long :cry: , but I love camping :joy:

Posted

Sorry about the double post, it wouldn't let me edit....

My dad complained about my mom and me leaving from camp right after she got out of school, so now we're leaving on the 27th and getting back on the second of September.

Posted

I'm back for those that don't care...