Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5,688 members but 30-10 active?!

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah,you're right.I guess we should just let new members be,and after a while see what new members are hated the most and get rid of them.

Posted

What about those who can't post for a month and don't have a choice?What about those who have to leave for about a month and come back,wanting to talk to their friends just to find their account deleted?I don't think that someone should have to post 20 times every month to stay online.Wait like 6 months to delete them.

how about you must post 20 times a month /or/ you tell a mod or admin that you will be gone. and you get added to the do not delete list.

Posted

Yeah,that would make sense.

Posted

What about those who can't post for a month and don't have a choice?What about those who have to leave for about a month and come back,wanting to talk to their friends just to find their account deleted?I don't think that someone should have to post 20 times every month to stay online.Wait like 6 months to delete them.

how about you must post 20 times a month /or/ you tell a mod or admin that you will be gone. and you get added to the do not delete list.

What if something happens all of a sudden. Remember around a few weeks after I joined, my internet connection got messed up, so I wasn't on for a month and a half? It eventually got fixed, but nobody knew what happened to me when I suddenly disappeared... :embarrassed: See? Almost every solution has a flaw....

Posted

i am too busy to come on all the time so yea that is one reason for me

Posted

But also remember that this site is to have fun. You don't have to commit yourself here every or all day, unless you want to and you're actually having fun. :) So, I don't think people should be forced to post like 20 or so posts a month. Maybe be active weekly or maybe even monthly, as long as you pop in once in a while... :embarrassed:

Posted

Why do we have to delete the not-active members?

Posted

I see no point deleting the non-active members. Many members still use the site without actually posting on it. And you cant say they dont ues the site, just because you dont see them posting. The site is more than just a forum.

No one should be deleted, regardless if they login three times a day or once a year. Doesnt matter if they post or not, or how many rupee's they have, many people benefit from this site with information, competitions, and almost anything zelda related... many of them you dont see, but they're still there.

Posted

yes, I don't how deleting members will benefit the site...

what about putting the posters list, like the rupee race in the front page? maybe that would activate more people... and each weeks top poster could get a prize or something...

Posted

I-i-i-i'm still here ^^. Just beinf invisible and reading threads.

Posted

So now it's how many members vs active? :cry:

Posted

I tried to lurk once. Then i just HAD to reply to the best post ever. xDDDD

Posted

I don't find these messageboards interesting enough to be active in so I just post every few days/weeks.

Posted

So now it's how many members vs active? :cry:

5,682:15

Posted

I don't like those numbers. XD I don't know math, but I know that's a bad ratio. Omg I know what a ratio is.