Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eka's LoZ Video-Making Service ^-^

389 posts in this topic

Posted

Its understandable, I know my requests at the shop are nowhere near completion. I am trying to do all these things at once and the orders at my shop get neglected. .__. Damn you school. D: And deviantart. And need to constantly doodle. XD

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='146918' date='May 23 2008, 06:40 PM']Its understandable, I know my requests at the shop are nowhere near completion. I am trying to do all these things at once and the orders at my shop get neglected. .__. Damn you school. D: And deviantart. And need to constantly doodle. XD[/quote]

That's life in a forum, I guess. XD
Also, once again, could the MODS please move this topic to the Market section? It's considered a service/shop, right?

Next VGMV to be uploaded: Oh Noes' Bleed Hylian vgmv.
Other requests are being worked on as well!

Posted

Alright. Its moved. :joy:

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='146902' date='May 24 2008, 10:13 AM']FF's request is finished!
(Finally, eh? I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! Blame my family for hogging the computer.)

I added a bit of humour at around 3:47. I dunno, I thought it was funny. :embarrassed:

I recently learned a new effect which I put in this, so yay. =D

Also, this has been bugging me a bit, but seeing as my service is literally a shop, could the MODs move it to the Market section? I dunno, I just think it should be moved there now.

So, what do you think of the video? Also, I can't remember, but did FF leave? If so, he's missing his requested video. :([/quote]

Boy did I miss a lot while I was gone D:

Hmm... The video... It was...
Eh, I guess it was alright...

[size=1](You know I'm joking, right? THAT VIDEO WAS PURE AWESOMENESS!!!
THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!)[/size]

Oh yeah, btw, you know that request I made a while ago, with "Six" as the song?
Yah, just asking, if you ever get around to actually making the video, I'd be willing to pay extra because it seems... Hard.

Posted

Yeah i've been gone a while too its weird i dont knwo whats goin on or whatever Like nobody remembers me...hehe

Posted

[quote]Alright. Its moved. :joy:[/quote]
Thanks GM, it's much appreciated! :)

[quote name='All That Remains' post='147773' date='May 28 2008, 01:22 AM']Boy did I miss a lot while I was gone D:

Hmm... The video... It was...
Eh, I guess it was alright...

[size=1](You know I'm joking, right? THAT VIDEO WAS PURE AWESOMENESS!!!
THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!)[/size]

Oh yeah, btw, you know that request I made a while ago, with "Six" as the song?
Yah, just asking, if you ever get around to actually making the video, I'd be willing to pay extra because it seems... Hard.[/quote]

Haha I'm so glad you liked your video. :) Also, as for your Six request, I already posted a post regarding it on the previous page:
[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='141526' date='Apr 28 2008, 06:23 PM']@All That Remains: Please don't go requesting another video when,
a) my shop is still closed.
b ) I'm not even finished your first request!
c) That song really doesn't seem to fit with the clips. I tried it, and unfortunately, it didn't look good.[/quote]

So unfortunately.. I can't. It's not that it's that hard to do, but it just doesn't fit with the game sadly. Sorry. :'(

Oh Noes' request, is COMIN' SOON! =D xD

Oh, and hey Spartan, haven't seen you in awhile, how've you been? :)

NOTE: This upcoming Summer (June 28th for me. C'mon school, fly by!! D=) I've had an idea to make independant (along with group) film projects. I don't mean VGMVs and AMVs, I mean literally busting out my old videocamera and shooting some footage. =D I've got some ideas I'd love to try out, too. What's your guys' opinions on this? Should I make some?
Of course, I'll still be making amvs and VGMVs and all that as well.

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='148217' date='May 31 2008, 11:14 AM']Oh, and hey Spartan, haven't seen you in awhile, how've you been? :)[/quote]

I've been good i've not been on cause i've been doin a bunch of school stuff and stuff with friends I'm so glad school is out for me though me and my friends made a huge fire and burned all of our binders and stuff it was fun. Yeah i'll be on way more from now on.

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='148217' date='May 31 2008, 07:14 AM']Oh Noes' request, is COMIN' SOON! =D xD[/quote]

WOOOT! :DDDD I will most likely scream again. XD I'm still a YL lover at heart.

Hopefully your shop can open up soon with school getting out and all.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='148247' date='May 31 2008, 01:40 PM']WOOOT! :DDDD I will most likely scream again. XD I'm still a YL lover at heart.

Hopefully your shop can open up soon with school getting out and all.[/quote]

School ends for me on the 28th of June. So... I'll be finishing requests quickly when it's the 28th of June. -_-

So, my shop will be opening up again soon (and hopefully for a long while) so in order to make that statement true, there are a few unfortunate requests which I am unable to make.
TBZF's request: I'm very sorry, but my program isn't allowing me to use that song with TP clips. I've sent you your 15 rupees back as my videomaking policy states.
Bloodshed's request: The song's overused. I can't make the video without stealing someone else's idea. I don't want it to be a repepitive video, either, so I've sent back your 15 rupees. I'm sorry.

All other requests are currenty in progress. :)

Posted

yeah i might be able to go even though there is a chance i cant 7_7 cause im out of school already so yeah thats mostly y xD

Posted

MY. SHOP. IS. OPEN!
=D I'm really sorry it's been closed for the l-o-n-g-e-s-t time now! But it's open. Something tells me I'm gonna be getting a lot of requests *head spins* Lol. xD

Posted

YAY! :D I have an order for you. XD

1. Topic of Video: Ness and Lucas, using SSE clips. (any clips will do, Lucas remebering ness, Lucas and the Primids, Ness owning the Porky statue, you catch my drift. ;D)
2. Song: Rabbits are Roadkill on Rt. 37 by AFI, or if thats too long or doesnt fit, try Hearts Grow by Yura Yura or Remember by Flow (Would prefer one of the latter two)
3. Text: NOPE! :D
4. FX: You're the master, do what you think is best. ;D

Posted

1. Topic of Video. LoZ TP with some Ocarina of Time I want it to be revolving around Link and his ordeals with ganondorf
2. Song. Linkin Park Numb
3. Text. None
4. FX Just the thing where you make one clip on top of the other while theyre both playin and whatever looks good

Posted

Okay guys, thanks for your requests!
I'll have to download the song, 'Numb' and find lots'a SSE clips, so it could take awhile for me to actually start, but I could do it.
Also, if SSE clips are taking longer to find, I'll just work on and finish up your request quickly, Oh Noes, then I'll start on your new request.

Posted

did you pay all that money for the program????