Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eka's LoZ Video-Making Service ^-^

389 posts in this topic

Posted

I asked in another topic If you could remake my request with your new program and if it would cost any ruppes. I can't find that topic now. What's your answer?

Posted

[quote name='swordplaymaster' post='59127' date='Jul 19 2007, 05:21 PM']I asked in another topic If you could remake my request with your new program and if it would cost any ruppes. I can't find that topic now. What's your answer?[/quote]

Oh you didnt see it? I said it would be free and I would make it as soon as I finish ip some requests from people, I got ALOT of requests ^^

Posted

yo, i was wanderin' if you could make an ocarina video for the band Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Showing Clips from the beginning to the end of the game really hitting the key event but showing some minor. It's five minute song so some negative color efects & flashes hhere and there could spice it up.

Posted

Awesome!! I want one. (I'm too lazy to make my own. lol.) My windows Movie Maker is down, so this is great!!

1. For a request, you must pick a topic: Twilight princess link fighting Ganondorf (the final swordfight at the end.)
2. For a request, you must pick a song: [url="http://www.cantanyonehereplaythisgame.com/music/VNV%20Nation%20--"]Fearless[/url](click)
3. If you want any text at the beginning, say so!: Ganondorf: Final Battle!!
4. And finally, speak up if you want any of the following special effects in your music video: nope.

Other: If music exceeds the clip, put like replays in it, or show some of the cut-sceen after it, because I want it to have the full song. Just make it fit with the music.

Thanks! Payment will arrive once the movie is completed.

Posted

Ok ^^ I'm fine with that, I'll let you know if I can make it, I probably can, since I have the ending scene of TP already ^^ Wow 2 requests in one day, I'm gonna be busy! But I'll try to make them whenever I have time, I'm sorry if they take kinda long, I've got some other requests to do as well, so thats why :embarrassed:

Posted

I got one! I know you've got a lot to do but here's another one.

song:numb, can't remember the artist :embarrassed:
topic: zant getting powers from ganon then killing him (or somthing like that) in the end.
text at the beggining: none.
other: the nevative color tranzition. also called zap tranzition

I think it would fit the song well cause ganon used zant as his puppet and then zant realizes it and kills him. (in my theroy)

and obviously the game is twilight princess.

Posted

Whoops! I just noticed the link to the song I want doesn't work, so I'll try to fix that. :embarrassed:

[i]edit:[/i] Got the PM. A reply has been sent with the music.

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='65533' date='Aug 16 2007, 03:46 PM']Whoops! I just noticed the link to the song I want doesn't work, so I'll try to fix that. :embarrassed:

[i]edit:[/i] Got the PM. A reply has been sent with the music.[/quote]

Thanks, :) now I can get started on all the videos

So..many...videos *twitch* lol, well just to l;et you guys know, after all those requesttttts, I'm on hiatus on requests now, but I will be working on the 3 just requested today. But if you leave a request now, I wont do it because I've got a ton of other videos to do, I'll let you guys know when I get off hiatus, heres my youtube profile in case you want to keep updated on my videos:

[url="http://youtube.com/profile?user=xxxEurekaxxx"]http://youtube.com/profile?user=xxxEurekaxxx[/url]

Posted

Thanks.

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='65573' date='Aug 16 2007, 06:44 PM']Thanks.[/quote]

No problem ^^ Btw, I will be putting up the videos on youtube in order. I will first finish and put up the OoT - Bohemian Rhapsody one, and then your requests Arcanelord, to make it fair ^^

I finished a couple videos today so it should be easy on me lol :embarrassed:

Posted

Ok. That's fine. ^^

Posted

I always post the requested video(s) here in this topic when I'm finished them, so heres Arcanelord's requested video:

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=mjd_YQkG9K8"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mjd_YQkG9K8[/url]

And I am currently working on Na Riknia's request, as well as the video that swordplaymaster suggested (although I dont really understand if he requested it or not...). As well as that, I am working on a remake of swordplaymaster's old requested video, Ocarina of Time - Holiday. :joy: I also editted my post on the very first page, I just editted it for effects because I have more effects with my new program.

Thank god its the weekend, more time to work on these! :joy:

Posted

I love it!! :n_n: (As I've said about a trilion times before... lol.)

Posted

An OoT video with the song And We Danced by The Hooters,lots and LOTS of fighting,or just make it go really good with the song,all I can really say.I'm not exactly sure if you'll be able to find the song,it's kinda old[80's lol]

Posted

can you make me a video where...
lots of fighting(lol HF)
it can be Oot or TP clips wichever is easier
with lots of bosses apearing clips
song:blow me away by breaking benjamin

:joy: