Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eka's LoZ Video-Making Service ^-^

389 posts in this topic

Posted

Hows the vid buisness goin? :biggrin:

Posted

Pretty awesome, I guess I could say, 'Business is booming' ! :biggrin: I've got like 5 videos to work on in my spare time, w00t. ^_^ I will be posting a link to the betas of the videos here soon, so people can see how far there videos are in progress etc.

Posted

[quote name='Spartan of Hylia' post='85710' date='Nov 12 2007, 12:12 PM']OH i want TP only[/quote]
Thats gonna be a good one I love boulevard of broken dreams

Posted

Yeah its a really good song.

Posted

I would like my video to revolve around Link fighting Pyrus or whatever he's called from Twilight Princess. You know, the one with the chains on him. I want that for about a quarter of the song, then go into a battle with Stallord, the bit where he's stuck in the sand. After that it should show link fighting Ganondorf for the rest of the song. I want the video to be TP.

I want the song to be Letterbomb by Green Day.

At the start I want the text to be: Argorok's Zelda Music Video!!!
If possible, at the end, you can put in some credits, something like:

WRITER:
Argorok- Twilit Dragon
ANIMATOR:
Saria_Kokiri
Special Thanks to:
Saria_Kokiri's Video-Making Service
Nintendo
Green Day

When you put the "Nintendo and Green Day" part, do you think you could use their logos?

I want the white flash between all of the battle switches, at the start of the Ganondorf fight i want it to be black and white with the pictures not moving and sort of a deep buzzing in the background.

I am willing to pay 15 rupees for this video. :joy:

Posted

[quote name='Argorok- Twilit Dragon' post='86170' date='Nov 14 2007, 12:16 AM']I would like my video to revolve around Link fighting Pyrus or whatever he's called from Twilight Princess. You know, the one with the chains on him. I want that for about a quarter of the song, then go into a battle with Stallord, the bit where he's stuck in the sand. After that it should show link fighting Ganondorf for the rest of the song. I want the video to be TP.

I want the song to be Letterbomb by Green Day.

At the start I want the text to be: Argorok's Zelda Music Video!!!
If possible, at the end, you can put in some credits, something like:

WRITER:
Argorok- Twilit Dragon
ANIMATOR:
Saria_Kokiri
Special Thanks to:
Saria_Kokiri's Video-Making Service
Nintendo
Green Day

When you put the "Nintendo and Green Day" part, do you think you could use their logos?

I want the white flash between all of the battle switches, at the start of the Ganondorf fight i want it to be black and white with the pictures not moving and sort of a deep buzzing in the background.

I am willing to pay 15 rupees for this video. :joy:[/quote]

Hmm.. your request intrigues me, ok, I will stary on it. ^_^ Only one question: When you say, 'buzzing in the background', do you mean the clip shaking but Link and Ganondorf are not moving, or do you mean light buzzing as in audio? Because I might or might not be able to perform that trick.

Posted

Oh, never mind it then, I forgot it would interfere with the song. But, i've decided that when the black and white is on, I want the pictures to be moving. When the blk and wht comes in, can you make it so Link and Ganon's swords are locked? Then I want the blk and wht to fade away. Sorry for the change of request! :embarrassed:

Posted

Sorry for double posting, but I just wondered if you could replace the song with "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce.
And instead of "Special Thanks to Green Day", put "Special Thanks to Dragonforce".

Posted

Ok then, sure. I'm just wondering if it'll fit the clips, hold on let me listen to the song.

Wait.. I've heard this song before lol, it's good. ^_^ Only thing is that my movie making program has issues with long songs, I had to cut up a 6 minute song as a request awhile ago, and I got a request which was 8 minutes long and my movie making program just froze. So.. I'm not sure if I can do that song.

Posted

Oh kk umm... How about... Dance floor anthem by Good Charlette?

Posted

[quote name='Django' post='83449' date='Nov 3 2007, 06:58 PM']Alright...

I want you to make a music video of "Rock You Like A Hurricane" with /only/ focus being Tingle.[/quote]
That seems...interesting. I don't know if there are enough Tingle clips to last through an entire song, though. :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='87022' date='Nov 17 2007, 11:47 AM']That seems...interesting. I don't know if there are enough Tingle clips to last through an entire song, though. :huh:[/quote]

Eh, I might be able to make it, I might not. Depends on the length of the song and if my program will be able to make it. :embarrassed:

Posted

now thats its out can u make a phantom hourglass boss fight with the song......thisl sound weird...but "Bet on It" by Zac Efron

Posted

[font="Georgia"][color="#ffc0cb"]*CG and I scream* WE LOVE ZAC EFRON! :love: [/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Dusty' post='87228' date='Nov 17 2007, 08:55 PM']now thats its out can u make a phantom hourglass boss fight with the song......thisl sound weird...but "Bet on It" by Zac Efron[/quote]

I'm sorry, but as it says on the first page, I do not make Handheld Game Zelda videos (Like A Link to the Past, Phantom Hourglass etc.)