Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eka's LoZ Video-Making Service ^-^

389 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooh I LOVE Breaking Benjamin! Ok, I'll try to get started on all of your guys' videos today ^^ Also, if you have already sent me the required amount of rupees and I tell you that I cannot make the video, I will send you back your rupees guaranteed, just to let you guys know. ^^

Posted

ok umm
i would like a video revolving around the final battles against ganondorf
as for the song...i think its called "what I want" dont remember the band but the song is in the game crazy taxi
it will be a multiple game video and there isn't a rupee price for that so ill just send 15 rupees if thats ok
maybe show the encounter with ganondorf at the drawbridge, or scenes pulling out the master sword.
ill send the rupees right away.
thanks,
evil demon android

Posted

Ok evil demon android, thanks! I'll try to get started on it today or tomorrow. Also, I unfortunately cannot make Na Riknia's request of LoZ Ocarin a of Time - Bohemian Rhapsody, becuase my program has an issue with long songs. I would shorten the song, but for some reason its not letting me shorten it. :angry: I will give Na Riknia's rupees back.

As for the other requests, they are going smoothly! If you guys want to see my Beta Party video of some videos I'm working on, click [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=vv0bhPvqxLQ"]here[/url]

Also, some requests might take longer due to the fact that I am going on a camping trip in 2 days!

Posted

WOW! you story one looks awesome!!! :joy: im gonna go read the others later.
and HF's yours looks pretty cool too :joy:
and the blooper reel was well.....freaky funny :huh: :D

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='72118' date='Sep 10 2007, 07:03 PM']WOW! you story one looks awesome!!! :joy: im gonna go read the others later.
and HF's yours looks pretty cool too :joy:
and the blooper reel was well.....freaky funny :huh: :D[/quote]

xD :biggrin: Yeah, with the previous take of my blooper reel, I was going for freaky funny. xD Thats not rhe whole video though dont worry lol.

I've started a ton of videos today for all your guys' requests. ^-^

Posted

i finished your story(finally lol) it was awesome! better than im can do :( i don't add enough detail :embarrassed:

Posted

I still need to read your fan fiction, darn. I will soon!

Well, unfortunately, I can't today because I'm going on a school camping trip for about 3 days starting tomorrow. That being said, I'm closing off video requests for the next 3 days.

I will miss you all! :cry: :wave:

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='72312' date='Sep 11 2007, 03:26 PM']I still need to read your fan fiction, darn. I will soon!

Well, unfortunately, I can't today because I'm going on a school camping trip for about 3 days starting tomorrow. That being said, I'm closing off video requests for the next 3 days.

I will miss you all! :cry: :wave:[/quote]
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wave:

Posted

lol see ya! :wave:

Posted

Ok, just finished HF's request, the, 'And We Danced' video. I'm sorry, I didn't put alot of action towards it, but made the clips fit the song more. :embarrassed:

Let me know what you think!
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=zDUV8q9iQqs"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zDUV8q9iQqs[/url]

Next video I'll most likely finish: LoZ TP - Zant - Numb (Swordplaymaster's request) :biggrin:

Posted

WoW!!!! that rocked!!!! :joy: "union hall" lol

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='73608' date='Sep 20 2007, 06:41 AM']Ok, just finished HF's request, the, 'And We Danced' video. I'm sorry, I didn't put alot of action towards it, but made the clips fit the song more. :embarrassed:

Let me know what you think!
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=zDUV8q9iQqs"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zDUV8q9iQqs[/url]

Next video I'll most likely finish: LoZ TP - Zant - Numb (Swordplaymaster's request) :biggrin:[/quote]
Thanks,Saria!It was great :joy: !I gave it a 5/5 on youtube.

[quote]WoW!!!! that rocked!!!! joy.gif "union hall" lol[/quote]
Rofl yeah I got a kick outta that,too.

Posted

yea lol :) i havent seen you on the same time as me for a looong time :wacko: it's weird. we used to be on every day almost all day (OFF TOPIC alert)

*ahem* i can't wait for SPM's :) it's probly gonna rock. and since i don't know what mine's gonna be i'll just send you 15 rupees (saira_kokiri)

Posted

Could you make a vid with both OoT and MM that goes along with the song Faint by Linkin Park?I'll send the rupees.

Posted

Wow, another request? Yay! :biggrin:

I'm glad you guys liked it, and got a kick out of the Union Hall' bit ^^ I was aiming for funny. :)

I know a lot of you guys are wondering how your videos are going, well, I'll post the progress ^^:

Zant - Numb: About a quarter way through, may take slightly longer because I need just one more clip for Zant.
OoT - Blow Me Away: Still at the beginning sadly, I'm trying to think of clip ideas, but its got a solid opening. ^^
Evil Demon Android's request: Still pending, I think I've found the song.

EDIT: I just got another request! Requested by my friend on youtube to the song, 'Animal I Have Become' by 3 Days Grace. He says he would like it to revolve around MM. Sounds good to me. ^^