Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eka's LoZ Video-Making Service ^-^

389 posts in this topic

Posted

So what video are you workin on at this moment

Posted

[quote name='Spartan of Hylia' post='87245' date='Nov 17 2007, 09:13 PM']So what video are you workin on at this moment[/quote]

This very second, I'm working on LoZ - Holiday (THE DARK ONE's request) but I will be posting something special involving all of your guys' requests soon, so stay tuned lol :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah, i'm so excited to see how mines gonna turn out!! :embarrassed: and i'm still workin on my halo video at this moment :unsure: hey saria does off screen video clips make it look worse than on screen?

Posted

[quote name='Spartan of Hylia' post='87251' date='Nov 17 2007, 09:17 PM']Yeah, i'm so excited to see how mines gonna turn out!! :embarrassed: and i'm still workin on my halo video at this moment :unsure: hey saria does off screen video clips make it look worse than on screen?[/quote]

Unless you can crop the offscreen clip, then yeah, offscreen doesnt look very good compared to onscreen/

Posted

yeah Lol...since the rest of the videos on IGN are off screen (i've used all on screen) what's another site i could use?

Posted

Unfortunately, no, I do not know of any other sites you could use.

But heres my special surprise guys! [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=TyOICwEerH0"]YOUR LOZ VID REQUESTS AS BETAS SHOWN ON YOUTUBE![/url] Yep thats right, that one video shows the betas of your guys' video requests. Now there are some vid requests that I did not have time to work on, but they are listed in the video nonetheless.

Have fun watching the betas, I'll be finishing them at one point. ^_^

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I like mine so far, lol. All 10 seconds of it! Lol. (I have no idea of how long it really is, but I think it's around ther, lol)[/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='87320' date='Nov 17 2007, 11:01 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I like mine so far, lol. All 10 seconds of it! Lol. (I have no idea of how long it really is, but I think it's around ther, lol)[/color][/font][/quote]

Lol yep, about 10 seconds. :embarrassed: But 10 seconds of awesome, right? Lol jk, sorry its so short, I've just added some more stuff to it now.

Posted

can you make a vid of the vapors song turning japinese with tp link clips?

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Lol. It's ok. I know, lot's of work. I have like a newspaper thing about Devin now. Lol, when I brought a copy to school, everyone said ther wanted one. :embarrassed: [/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='fox boy' post='87324' date='Nov 17 2007, 11:06 PM']can you make a vid of the vapors song turning japinese with tp link clips?[/quote]

Ok.. umm.. could you be a bit more specific? Like, check out the first page to see how to fill out your request.

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='87326' date='Nov 17 2007, 11:07 PM']Ok.. umm.. could you be a bit more specific? Like, check out the first page to see how to fill out your request.[/quote]
okey dokey

Posted

[quote name='ZeldaWii' post='48973' date='Jun 13 2007, 06:32 AM'][img]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p240/hylian-princess/av-2263.gif[/img]
My shop has been re-opened, woohoo! I have caught up to a bunch of requests, and I feel that its time to re-open! :D So, if you guys want to request something, keep reading!

Well I've given this some thought, so now its here! My LoZ Music Video Making Service! :DWell anyways, basically this topic is for people to request LoZ music videos and check out some of my recent ones (if they want)! To show an example of my work, here:

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=aFXfj6cjKKI"]Zelda Ocarina of Time Videogame Music Video - Blow Me Away[/url]

-------------------------------------------------------
To Request something, follow these instructions.

1. Topic of Video. (What do you want your video to revolve around? Eg. Link and Ganon fighting in Ocarina of Time) (Also, name your videogame.)
2. Song. (What song do you want your music video to play to?)
3. Text. (Want any text at the beginning? Let me know!)
4. FX. (If you would like any specific effects from any of the following, let me know!)

a) White flash that shows a new clip in your music video
b ) Gradiant colors (Coloring the clip differently: Eg. Negative effects, Turquoise clip exc.)
c) Pictures with moving clips in them (Eg. A picture of Link with a square next to him. In the square, a moving clip will be playing)
d) Transitions.
e) Or, I could choose. I now have a new program with tons of effects, and I'm too lazy to list them all here.

Ok, so you've got that down, now, there is a small price (Hyrule.net price, rupees!), but its literally not huge! For the following games, here are the prices for a music video revolving around that:

Ocarina Of Time - 5 rupees
Majoras Mask - 5 rupees
Wind Waker - 10 rupees
Twilight Princess - 15 rupees

For mixes of games:

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask: 10 rupees
Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time: 20 rupees
Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess: 20 rupees
All of the above: 30 rupees (This is a higher price because it takes awhile to find all of those clips from the games)

(I don't do Gameboy Zelda games unfortunately, I tried it out and it wouldnt really look good as a music video, so I'll stick to the big consoles).
So remember, to request your video first, then send the rupees. (You can send rupees by staying here on this topic, going to my profile pic of Saria, look down and it'll say 'Send Rupees' and you type in your amount). Also, if you already sent me the required amount of rupees and I for some reason cannot make the video, I will send your rupees back guaranteed! If I didn't, that'de just be stupid.

So, if you want one, fire away! I'm all open to you guys! :gotsword:[/quote]

topic:link i dont reily care much about what he is doing (tp)

song:the vapors turning japinese

text: at the begining (link is turning japinese!)

fx: up to you

do i send you the rupies now or later?

Posted

NIce job on my video beta its wayy awesome i like how the song starts when the goblin thing rams through the gate...aww man now your makin me wanna finish my MV but anyway those are awesome!

Posted

10 seconds....OF AWESOME! xD I saw my beta and I could stop myself from screaming 'I LOVE YOU LINK!!!'

I think woke up the house...xD