Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Confirmed For Super Smash Bros. Brawl

70 posts in this topic

Posted

In today's update of the Super Smash Bros Brawl Website, it's been unveiled that another one of the returning characters from Melee will be Zelda. The character model has obviously taken inspiration from the Twilight Princess version of Zelda in the same way as the link character model has.

From the site:
"Just like Link, Zelda

Posted

I was [i]just[/i] going to post this in the Brawl topic.

Anyway, It's definitely true that she's been modelled after Twilight Princess.
But i've noticed one change, she's a brunette.
Her hair in TP was Dark Blonde, but this is a big jump in my opinion. But still, once agian IMO, she looks great.

Posted

I spotted that, kinda a lightish brown, I didn;t actually notice it until I'd looked at the pictures for about a minute though because it's actually a rather gradual change from twilight Princess.

and yes, she does look awesome, I think Zero Suit Samus has been outclassed now

Posted

wow she's hot :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='51565' date='Jun 25 2007, 06:11 AM']wow she's hot :biggrin:[/quote]
Hehehe, gotta agree there!

I visited the smashbros site and saw her, then came here. Nice news :)

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]If you noticed.... Link had a sort of Light Brown to Blonde Hair color in Twilight Princess (I'm not talking about dirty blonde either, It was slightly dark brown)...... And if you've noticed, sometimes Link and Zelda are depicted with brown hair.......
Anyways, I think that this is an amazing upgrade to Zelda, so now I'm really excited as to who is coming in next!!!

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

do we know if she will be able to change into sheik? or is it just Zelda?

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I would probobly guess that she could... Or else it would be a large letdown to SSBM fans......

Yours Truely,

Posted

Hey Gingerlink, could you please add a link to the site? Thank you! :biggrin:

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I may not be Gingerlink..... But Here it is..... [url="http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html"]SSBB Website[/url]

Yours Truely,

Posted

I'm gonna go off on a limb and say she can't change into sheik, with it being the Twilight Princess Zelda and all, of course if she can't then that means that the B-Down move is free and her whole moveset could end up being revamped...

Posted

She may be very pretty, *Trips over self*,... Ahem... *Brushes self off* but I'm sure you all noticed... She's... A Brunette. Goodness, I knew they added darker elements in TP, but so dark their hair changes color (Zelda owns as a blonde.)? I'm hoping they still have Sheik around, or at least have Zelda be able to draw her sword. She must be trained in some form of combat. She had a sword for self defense in TP, and even if the only time we see her use it is when she's possessed by Ganondorf, she was powerful when using it, so who's not to say she's awesome when her feet are planted on the ground? Still, they must have Sheik! It's what made Zelda's character enjoyable. Zelda kicked complete backside with her magical attacks, (Especially her throws; I used them countless times to finish enemies off) but she was a frequent flier, so change into Sheik, and voila! A character who can fight up close, while still being able to avoid attacks while at the same time, deal them. I'm hoping they add a sword or Sheik. Moreso Sheik. Even moreso Sheik AND the sword.
Here's hoping!
Sahaqiel

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Well yeah, I guess your right again [color="#000080"]Gingerlink[/color][color="#ffa500"]...... Why do you have to spoil everyone's fun all the time... :cry:
Anyways, they have a new transforming character most likely anyways...... Samus!!!!!!!!!! But Zelda actually looks a lot more powerful in this game (It could just be the new graphics...).... Maybe I'm just going out on a limb here but..... She does......

Yours Truely,
Mr.Triforce[/color][/color][/font]

Posted

Yejj, More caracters - More FUN

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='51623' date='Jun 25 2007, 09:08 AM']Yejj, More caracters - More FUN[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!! And more to come..... which equals, as you said, MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truely,