Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scary Zelda Moments.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

It, for some reason, bores me. I'm not sure why, I think the three day thing has somethign to do with it.

Posted

Majora's Mask is one of my favorites. Its also one of the hardest Zelda games. Just look at Stone Tower.

I also think it has the best original music of the series. I like MM. ^_^

Posted

the well in oot :fear: it gave me nightmares for weeks :unsure:

Posted

I hated the well in Majora's Mask. Talking to all those socially challenged Gibdos got to me.

Posted

I also think it has the best original music of the series. I like MM. ^_^

I hin that, as well. I especially loved the Stone Tower Temple music. :joy:

Posted

YES! i hated that part. It was so annoying! :angry: Same goes for leading around Dampe in the Graveyard. My god, could he go any slower.

But yeah, Majora's Mask is easily my favourite game.

Anyway, the thing that scares me is the well in OOT, I think it's worse than the shadow temple. :huh:

Posted

Scariest Zelda Moment? Jeeze, Dead Hand was pretty creepy, along with those crawling hands in the Forest Temple in OoT who would make me jump every time they would fall from the ceiling in front of me :embarrassed:

Lol when I was little and was watching my brother start the game, I had to go up to bed after seeing the deku tree die. It was creepy for me because there was no music and he just turned grey...so...I had a nightmare of the dead Deku Tree standing outside my bedroom door :embarrassed: Lol I know,m very pathetic, but I was little.

Now, for the scariest moment? Hmm...well I dunno about you guys, but the Zombies scared me half to death when I first saw them. My brothet told me where to get the Sun's Song, which was in a grave, which was infested with Zombies. I wouldnt move, and everytime I wouldnt move, they'de jump on me and suck the life outta me :angry: God how I hated those Zombies! It was worse in the shadow temple :huh:

Posted

Shadow Temple puts me on edge, as well as the Kakariko Well. :fear: I hate the FloorMasters, I never know when they're going to come and grab me.

Stone Tower Temple was a little creepy, proably due to the music that you hear when it's upside down. MM had a lot of scary moments for me. One, for example, was the alien attack on Romani's Ranch.

Skull Woods in ALttP was really frightening. In fact, the whole Dark World was eerie. :fear:

I don't want to forget the scariest Zelda moment for me: Midna's evil grin. :fear: The grin doesn't bother me anymore since I've seen it so much, but it's still enough to send shivers down your spine if you haven't seen it before.

Posted

the redeads in the castle in Ikana Canyon are funny, you wear one of those masks which makes them dance and then you walk in with the mirror shield on the back, you walk by them and when the luight then comes through the ceiling hits the mirror shield on your back, it just takes out all of redeads and leaves you with lots of rupees :D

I never liked the bottom of the well or the shadow temple when i was younger...

Posted

Now I remember, there was a prtin Twilight Princess that scared me... Well, maybe it wasn't fear what I was feeling but I felt horrible while passing that.

It's that part in the Twilight Palace, when you have to get the Sol and those hands chase you to steal the Sol from you... I was like "AAAAAH, a hand is after me!" :embarrassed:

Posted

I hin that, as well. I especially loved the Stone Tower Temple music. :joy:

I loved the Stone Tower Music too, expecially inverted.

As for the Alien attack, I love that part!!!! Its so funny. All the cows.

Posted

The well in Kakariko village where probably the creepiest moment... but seriously, Oot and MM where much scarier and darker then tp...

Posted

Oot and MM where much scarier and darker then tp...

I agree with that, except for that creepy hands :huh:

Posted

Now I remember, there was a prtin Twilight Princess that scared me... Well, maybe it wasn't fear what I was feeling but I felt horrible while passing that.

It's that part in the Twilight Palace, when you have to get the Sol and those hands chase you to steal the Sol from you... I was like "AAAAAH, a hand is after me!" :embarrassed:

I remember that part :wacko: ! It really messed with my nerves. I think the whole house could hear me yelling at Link "Run, run you Idiot! No, no, pick it up! Pick it up! Oh, gosh, it almost has it! HURRY!!"

Heh, heh, I talk to my video games....

But that part was really creepy.

Posted

I remember that part :wacko: ! It really messed with my nerves. I think the whole house could hear me yelling at Link "Run, run you Idiot! No, no, pick it up! Pick it up! Oh, gosh, it almost has it! HURRY!!"

Heh, heh, I talk to my video games....

But that part was really creepy.

I did that too! :embarrassed:

It was probably the worst part of the whole game :cry: