Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scary Zelda Moments.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

According to a Gossip Stone, all of the ReDeads in Ikana Castle were once part of a dancing troupe. now they're an undead Dancing Troupe.

Posted

And also the part in Snowpeak ruins, when you finally get to the room with the mirror, when Yeta head turns around... That was disturbing. I.... screamed first time I saw that :embarrassed:

I knew something bad was gonna happen, but at jumpy parts like that, I hold my breath, and I don''t jump ^^ Although that was pretty creepy :huh:

But seriously guys, you hold your breath at what you think is an upcoming jumping part, you dont jump, it works! Wel, at least for me lol ^^

Posted

I don't hold my breath or jump. Or close my eyes. I just watch and think "Huh. Cool."

Posted

I don't hold my breath or jump. Or close my eyes. I just watch and think "Huh. Cool."

lol so do I.

Posted

Redeads and Gibdos are scary. I wouldn't want to run into one of them at night. :fear:

Posted

i hated the well in oot and the re deads when i first saw them

Posted

Did you guys first see the ReDeads as an Adult, or in the Royal Grave.

Posted

Royal Grave.

Posted

Grave.

While we're on the topic of ReDeads, I'd like to say that it took me a long time to navigate that thing in MM where you had to give them stuff. And what did I get? I forgot. :unsure:

Posted

Mirror Shield.

And yeah, that part was really hard. it just about took all three days.

Posted

It's Kooloo, not Kooholu, anyway, the scariest thing I remember was getting chased by the hand in Twilight Princess, I just wanted to be able to float over everything.. but you have to put in a place where he can get it.... and yeah

Posted

the creepiest part in Tp was the ghosts in hyrule castle... though TP was really not a scary game... non of the zelda games are scary, exept for the tingle game :huh:

Posted

I don't know, the Poes in Arbiter Grounds were pretty creepy. I wouldn't want to meet one in real life.

Posted

yeah I had forgotten about Arbiter Grounds... My little brother got really scared when he watched me play through it=)

Posted

I was hoping Arbiter Grounds would be laid out a little more like a prison. The miniboss was awesome.