Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scary Zelda Moments.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, then you had to fight Zant, who was more annoying that hard.

Posted

I loved the Stone Tower Music too, expecially inverted.

As for the Alien attack, I love that part!!!! Its so funny. All the cows.

Also, when I first did that side mission, I got pretty scared and pumped at the same time. :tongue:

If you finish that mission, you can help Romani's older sister, Cemia, and you have to shoot down the Herman brothers on horseback. That part was kind of scary, too, because it's nighttime when i happens, and they are both wearing Garo masks. (I think) :wacko:

Posted

Lol when I was little and was watching my brother start the game, I had to go up to bed after seeing the deku tree die. It was creepy for me because there was no music and he just turned grey...so...I had a nightmare of the dead Deku Tree standing outside my bedroom door :embarrassed: Lol I know,m very pathetic, but I was little.

*topples over in laughter* Im sorry but, I just find that REALLY funny. xD

When I was about three, my cousins let my dad borrow Ocarina of Time, so I was watching him and he was in the bottom of the Well. And Lucky me, it was about 2 Am. Who lets their three year old kid stay up that lat, I have no clue. Exept for my Dad of course. xP Well, the Dead Hand caught him by suprise and killed poor Link. And I got so scared I cried. Im even more pathetic than you, Zeldawii! xD

The ReDeads and the Stalfos scare me too. The ReDeads, classic reason. The Stalfos, because they pop up in rooms and go 'MUAHAHA.' Infact, just the other day I was playing and that happened, so I had a nightmare that I wqs in Hyrule and I just randomly walked to the Forest Temple and A Stalfos appeared. Whoop De frickin Doo. I scared me to death. I screamed like a ReDead and dropped dead.

Just one last thing before I bore you. xP The Skulltuals Hose in Kakriko scared me. This was about maybe three years ago. So, I was sitting there playing, and I made Link go in the house, Well I made him wallk in, and this deformed Spidermonkey thing comes down on its web string thingy. I screamed and toppled over in my char. Mom comes running in my room, and looks at me. And I'm just shaking in fearm, pointing at the screen. And my mom looks at it. And she walks off. I love my mother.

Posted

*topples over in laughter* Im sorry but, I just find that REALLY funny. xD

When I was about three, my cousins let my dad borrow Ocarina of Time, so I was watching him and he was in the bottom of the Well. And Lucky me, it was about 2 Am. Who lets their three year old kid stay up that lat, I have no clue. Exept for my Dad of course. xP Well, the Dead Hand caught him by suprise and killed poor Link. And I got so scared I cried. Im even more pathetic than you, Zeldawii! xD

The ReDeads and the Stalfos scare me too. The ReDeads, classic reason. The Stalfos, because they pop up in rooms and go 'MUAHAHA.' Infact, just the other day I was playing and that happened, so I had a nightmare that I wqs in Hyrule and I just randomly walked to the Forest Temple and A Stalfos appeared. Whoop De frickin Doo. I scared me to death. I screamed like a ReDead and dropped dead.

Just one last thing before I bore you. xP The Skulltuals Hose in Kakriko scared me. This was about maybe three years ago. So, I was sitting there playing, and I made Link go in the house, Well I made him wallk in, and this deformed Spidermonkey thing comes down on its web string thingy. I screamed and toppled over in my char. Mom comes running in my room, and looks at me. And I'm just shaking in fearm, pointing at the screen. And my mom looks at it. And she walks off. I love my mother.

thats funny! :biggrin:

Posted

Scariest Zelda moment: The second you met tingle... I cried... really I did.

Posted

Scariest Zelda moment: The second you met tingle... I cried... really I did.

Lmfao, seriously?! :laughy::laughy:

Even Tingle can't be THAT scary... :tingle:

Posted

The more I see Dead Hand the more he scares me. You can hear his ribs grinding together when he hobbles over to you.

I used to be terrified of going near a Like-Like.

Posted

The first time I rented OoT (because I rented in before actually buying it) I got very very scared of Queen Ghoma :embarrassed:

You could see me running in the boss room and when I finally decided that I couldn't just hit her, I turned off the nintendo and went to watch tv with my mom to calm me down. I had to wait like a week to rent it again and try to kill her, I needed like three attempts.

I really sucked at the beggining :embarrassed:

Posted

I always hated those hands with long arms in Majora's Mask that were usually underwater. They would just grab you and throw you. Tch! Jerks.

Posted

I thought that Zant without his mask was kinda creepy. He reminds me of like a screwed over child, the way he acts.

The glowing eyes, the pale face... And also the part in Snowpeak ruins, when you finally get to the room with the mirror, when Yeta head turns around... That was disturbing. I.... screamed first time I saw that :embarrassed:

Posted

That was pretty predictable.

Posted

Lmfao, seriously?! :laughy::laughy:

Even Tingle can't be THAT scary... :tingle:

When I first saw him (Which was in OOA) I thought 'Oh crap, what have they done' and I wanted to kill him the first time he said "Tingle Tingle Kohoolu Limpah!"

Nothing else really bothered me, exept the tall clown in TP *shutters*

Posted

The music in Ikana Canyon scares me a little bit.The bottem of the well in OoT used to scare me.

Posted

the well of three feattures still scares me :cry: I play the sun's song even when there are obviously no redead around to be safe and when there is redead I play it every 10 seconds. I hate that place.

Posted

Nothing really scares me in Zelda..... :embarrassed: After reading about all you people and your problems, I feel weird. Like I'm the only one that's never screamed while playing a video game. Dead Hand is cool, though....then there are the Floormasters in TWW, those just randomly come up and pull you down....more frustrating than scary really, darn them and their need to snatch Medli away in the Earth Temple.... :unsure:

Did you guys ever make the ReDeads dance in Ikana Castle?

Heck yes, I did it by accident the first time! So I walk into the room and see three ReDeads twirling about! They really are quite graceful actually. They should persue a career in dancing. No joke.