Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bringing Hyrule Back - Your feedback needed.

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets hope our gets released first...

Posted

I've heard of that, isn't it called the legends of hyrule or something? :unsure:

I remember now zelda dimension is doing one...

http://zeldadimension.net/index.php

there is aflash banner above the news...

Posted

Something I've just thought of, we need more integration within the profiles, on some sites, each individual person's profile becomes almost like a little community. I know we can leave comments at the moment, in fact pretty much everything I'm about to suggest is already non the site in some form, it just needs to be linked in more with profiles.

-Links to the users gallery, including preview pics etc

-Fully fledged profile page, like a mini myhyrule, but just the one page and on the profile

-Awards system, members can be given special awards by Dustin or by mods for special contributions to the site etc...

-Zelda Trivia in their profile (favourite Character, game, place etc..)

-Special profile features to be bought with rupees/forum points(havn't thought of any good examples yet)

Posted

I'm confused, about everything.

Posted

give away phantom hourglass

Posted

What about a weekly poll on the front page?

Posted

What about a weekly poll on the front page?

*wink wink nudge nudge* staff section... *COUGH COUGH HACK HACK*

Posted

We can get Hyrule Online done,and we can get Zelda2d done.Then we make it to were you can only play them on this site,but they have to be good.They have to stand out among the other Zelda internet games.They have to be the best fan-made Zelda games to ever exist on Earth,and then we make them exclusive to this site.

I remember now zelda dimension is doing one...

http://zeldadimension.net/index.php

there is aflash banner above the news...

It's kind of obvious that it's their "Secret Project".We've got to get Hyrule Online done so we can beat them.

Posted

We can get Hyrule Online done,and we can get Zelda2d done.Then we make it to were you can only play them on this site,but they have to be good.They have to stand out among the other Zelda internet games.They have to be the best fan-made Zelda games to ever exist on Earth,and then we make them exclusive to this site.

It's kind of obvious that it's their "Secret Project".We've got to get Hyrule Online done so we can beat them.

I SECOND THAT!!!!!! :o