Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bringing Hyrule Back - Your feedback needed.

39 posts in this topic

Posted

How about another giveaway? That attracted a lot of members last time. But what to give away. . .?

Brawl?

Posted

brawl doesn't come out until december... =| hmm... Maybe like a legend of zelda twilight princess wii accessories package with the wiimote cover and stuff? maybe the zelda wii carrying bag... something...

maybe a copy of PH when it comes out?

Posted

more flash games exclusive for the site! :D

O wait...that's my job...

this avatar thing seems to have helped slightly, although the several new members don't seem to providing "valuble" input shall we say, at least not yet....

Posted

I'm also afraid that new members interested in the avatar thing might just spam for the forum points... =\

Posted

Well, it is good for keeping people active, but honestly, I like my gossip stone.

Posted

I'm also afraid that new members interested in the avatar thing might just spam for the forum points... =\

I don't think so... why doesn't anyone want weekly competitions? :unsure: The winners could also get a sig thing where it said what category they had won in...

Posted

We have most of what the stuff other sites have, plus some. I don't think it's what we don't have, but more of who notices it. The problem is, I don't know how we could get more people to notice. Sharehyrule is good for telling individuals, but if we want thousands.....I dunno. What made the old site noticible?

Posted

I dunno. What made the old site noticible?

weren't as many zelda fan sites then...

Posted

I can't wait until we have items for the trading post! :biggrin:

Posted

I can't wait until we have items for the trading post! :biggrin:

we already do it's just a matter of getting em'

Posted

First off, typing www.hyrule.net shouldn't lead to the forums, but to the main page.

The main page should have larger buttons to enter the forum and register.

When Hyrule Online beta testing is up, maybe a signup sheet? Let more than just mods try it? Select from some resume's maybe.

When Hyrule Online is done, we'll be the only sites having an online game.

MY SUGGESTIONS HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED! RARGH.

Posted

I'm saving up for Halo3,but I have very little money[10 bucks...I lost all of my money desperatly trying to win a guitar at one of those games were you throw a baseball into a bowl-thing.I was so close :cry: ] and very little time to get money.It's released in Sept25,and I want it the night it comes out so badly I can barely stand waiting for it.

They're pretty good too.

Posted

First off, typing www.hyrule.net shouldn't lead to the forums, but to the main page.

The main page should have larger buttons to enter the forum and register.

When Hyrule Online beta testing is up, maybe a signup sheet? Let more than just mods try it? Select from some resume's maybe.

When Hyrule Online is done, we'll be the only sites having an online game.

MY SUGGESTIONS HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED! RARGH.

I go to the homepage when I type in www.hyrule.net...

mods get to test hyrule online alpha to report glitches bugs etc... maybe we can leak some videos... :o

we aren't the only ones working on a zelda online... There is another one out there I can't remember the name of the site...

Posted

GASP?!?!

TWO Zelda Onlines?!!?

Posted

I've heard of that, isn't it called the legends of hyrule or something? :unsure: