Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

anger managment

246 posts in this topic

Posted

You know makes me angry? People. People are just annoying. Especially people who lick there lips evert two or three seconds. (yes I know some one who does that)

Posted

you know whats annoying evil people with there stupid laugh like muhahahahaha so typical

Posted

Mwahahhahahahahahahaha!

Wait, wha...?

Posted

You know makes me angry? People. People are just annoying. Especially people who lick there lips evert two or three seconds. (yes I know some one who does that)

HAAA!!!!!!!! seriously. We know someone like that. It's scary. Liquid Ice......What about BLEHAAEEEEYYYAAAABLEHHMAMAHAAHAAAAA!!!!!? Much better, right?

Posted

that was awsome kutos for the awsome laugh lol

but seriously there only one person on this fourm i dont like i wont sya names but to me there emo or at least my definiton of emo

Posted

Would you like to talk about it?

It sure sounds like it. . . .

Posted

Emo kids...

They're okay, I guess. I know a couple Emos and I like them; it's just not something I would ever do.

(If you can 'do' Emo.)

Wait....

You aren't talking about me, are you?

:blink:

Posted

lol... im emo... i stapled my thumb once... i still got the 2 holes in my thumb...

it really hurt... <_<

Posted

<_<

Yes, stapling yourself usualy does hurt, Mikel.

Posted

Not Emo.....even if I wanted to be, I wouldn't stand the sight of too much blood... :unsure: I get squemish sometimes when I see a lot of it...

Posted

we've got a whole forum for stuff like this now, so topic closed.

Posted

I had problems with 3 guys. One is Twilight Killer he insulted me out of nowhere. Then it 's Zombie Humper who insulted my mother and my race, and Hyrulian_Master did the same

i HATE YOU TK, ZH ANH HM!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm angry when people question my intelligence..... :mellow: I mean, just because I act "crazy" or something doesn't mean I'm stupid..... :unsure: As a matter of fact, I'm not stupid at all. Quite the opposite, really. <_<

Posted

I'm not really angry; I just want to ask someone something.

There is a member of this forum (I shall not name names) who seems to think that I am out to get him/her and all of his/her future progeny, and so searches for every possiblitity to try to insult me, acuse me of wrongful actions, and call me stupid. I wish to ask this person why he/she is doing this.

Note: I admit that my entire view on this matter may be purely internalized speculation; and such, I apologize in advance if the person mentioned in this post feels that I am making any wrongful acusations. The worst thing one can do to me is insult my intelligence; there are many, many people ten/twenty years older than me in my life that treat me like a five-year-old, even when I am much, much more intelligent, enlightened, and competent that they are.

Posted

I'm angry when people question my intelligence..... :mellow: I mean, just because I act "crazy" or something doesn't mean I'm stupid..... :unsure: As a matter of fact, I'm not stupid at all. Quite the opposite, really. <_<

Dude... You're excactly like me... Seriously, i do crazy stuff as well, i hate being harrased by TA's.