She dumped me for no reason. . .

190 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you gingerlink.

Posted

sorry, pointless rambling again, probabbly isn't helping much :embarrassed:

Posted

Alright. Here's the story.

About three or four weeks ago at our town's fair thing, I kept seeing her walking around the fair and such with her friends. Eventually on the second day of the fair I worked up the courage to introduce myself. It turned out that I already knew her, because we went to the same piano teacher a few years before. That night I found her myspace and added her. We talked that night for 3 or 4 hours.

The next day, I asked her out. She said yes. Over the next few days we continued to talk over myspace for hours at a time. Then came our first date. We met up at the bus stop and went to the movie theater and saw Chuck and Larry. After that movie, we snuck into the end of another, than we played the arcade games. We took the bus back and I walked her home. A few days later I got her flowers and we went to lunch together, and then to her house and she showed me her favorite South Park episode and a few of other videos.

A few days later I brought over Pan's Labyrinth, and we watched the beginning of that, and the rest the next day. Than came yesterday. I took her out to a coffee shop, and we both got shakes. We were going to go into Glenwood (A town nearby,) and go to the caverns to go on the rides, get lunch, and buy her a new fish since her old one died today. But last night, out of no where, she said she wanted to break up with me.

She keeps telling me that I'm the sweetest and nicest guy she's ever met, and that I'm the only one to ever call her beautiful (And you should see this chick, she is freakin' gorgeous.) and all this crap like that. Why the hell did she dump me?!?

. . .

Thats about it.

Posted

how old are you gingerlink?

17, it says on my profile though, so I didn't really need to tell you that, but at least it's related to the topic.

Although starting pretty quickly and having not known here completely for very long it seems like you two were really getting along well and doing lots of fun stuff, so she never really gave any proper reason for breaking up with you?

Posted

No, she never really did give me a reason.

I think we've made someone angry Gingerlink. . .

Posted

I think you should demand some sort of reason, ok, maybe demand is a bit strong, but it always helps to at least have a reason...

Posted

Yeah, I'll ask.

--Edit--

"We dated for what, 3 weeks? I told u a lot of random stuff I've never told anyone else. I guess I have issues with letting people get to close. I really didn't mean to hurt you." -Aevah.

Thats still not really a solid reason, is it?

Well, I guess I left my mark, at least now she knows what its like to have a boyfriend who isn't a complete A-Hole.

. . .And don't tell anyone, but cracked her thermostat. . .:unsure:

(Oh, Linkrkool, I reviewed the topic, and Gingerlink gave you some pretty good reasons for locking it, I'm not sure about suspending Malon, but everything else seemed reasonable. Atleast we're staying on topic, the "I Hate Saria" topic was just chaos. Like Gl said, chaos is better for chat. Or better yet, why don't you make a stabbing and huzzahing topic, or maybe we should just make a topic for when people feel like being completely random. Talk is similar, but has a bit more organization. Not much, but a bit.)

Posted

And her ex treated her badly...I doubt she will be going back to her ex bf, but I dont see why she would dump you! Like, usually people give reasons, rather then dumping them and saying sorry and how nice and sweet they are. They usually say that after the explanation :huh:

So, yeah, I would ask her, but calmly ask her, for an explanation or reason, like Gingerlink stated.

Posted

^I edited my above post^.

Posted

hmm, that still doesn't seem like much of a reason, even I got a reason, and it kinda makes sense when the guy she went out with she's now engaged too, actually, that's probabbly just crazy, why do I want to date the crazy people? XD

I wouldn't really say talk has organisation, sometimes it does and sometimes it can break down into nothingness, but that's what it's there for, we don't need a stabbing and Huzzahing thread...

Posted

Yeah, maybe not.

I asked her if she atleast cried, and she said yes, which makes me feel better. I asked her if it was me, and she said I was great. *confused*

Posted

Merchant!!! I'm so sorry for you, I hope you're feeling better now!

If she really think that you're a good guy she'll realize the mistake she made. And you gave her flowers! I almost never recieve flowers... so it's really special for me, I'm sure it was for her.

Don't worry Merchant! I'm sure it will be okay!

Posted

I know! I know! you could arive unexpectadly and spontainiously at her front door sobbing ( :cry: ) for forgivness for whatever it was that you did to make her unhappy, then give her some...

donuts?

yeah, everyone loves donuts!!!! :joy:

pretty good idea, huh? :D

(i still think pearl harbor is in danger... :unsure: )

Posted

Sorry man.

Posted

who?

Gingerlink?