Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

She dumped me for no reason. . .

190 posts in this topic

Posted

Gah! I'm so confused. What's her problem!?!

Now that we're not dating, she's flirting with me like crazy!!!! :angry:

Like she put on my sweater (Which was very, very, sexy, might I add.) and she keeps inviting me to hang out with her and her friends, and playfully kicking me and all kinds of stuff. Its like, come on girl, why didn't you do all this when we were dating?

I still very much love her, but I don't understand, or trust her. She'll just hurt me again. . . :cry:

She dumped me for no reason, and now she's leading me on again.

Posted

I rest my case, ex's shall never be, you and her both know why she is doing this, just dont take it, i mean if you like it then ok, but you must have a limit or else she WILL hurt you and it will hurt even more...may my light and the lights of the angels guide you. good luck

Posted

I rest my case, ex's shall never be, you and her both know why she is doing this, just dont take it, i mean if you like it then ok, but you must have a limit or else she WILL hurt you and it will hurt even more...may my light and the lights of the angels guide you. good luck

No, I don't know why she's doing this. Please tell me.

Posted

Dude! She's hurting you! She's walking all over you, she know's what you feel towards her and she is having fun with it. She is totally using your love for her advantage and turning it into your greatest weakness. Again, ex's should never be, i mean come on, you only have a 7% chance of being friends.

Posted

Girls are strange. Chances are they're not doing what you think they're trying to do.

Posted

So. . .ignore it?

Posted

Girls are strange. Chances are they're not doing what you think they're trying to do.

Amen to that!

Posted

Well, we're going into Aspen tomorrow with a few other people. I'll update tomorrow. :cry:

Posted

Well, we're going into Aspen tomorrow with a few other people. I'll update tomorrow. :cry:

Okie dokies, again may my light and the lights of the angels guide you!

Posted

Thanks. . .

Posted

You should consult my cousins on this, they'd know. They're girls.

Posted

I know this may sound a bit mean, but you should be happy that girls like you. Its really hard for me to do that. None of the girls I know, like me that way (you know, they don't I'm possible boyfriend material [ When I'm prbably one of the nicest and possible the sweetest guys you could meet) :cry:

Anywho, Its a shame that it ended for you.

Edit: good luck with the next date. May my wisdom and the trifroce of wisdom guide you.

Advice: girls like it when you give them one or two roses. I did that when I had a girlfriend in 6th grade.

Which when well for a while, until the same that sort of happened to you happened to me. I WAS EXTEMELY PISSED cause she made me happy.

Posted

I can honestly say that I know exactly how you feel. :cry:

Posted

aww that really sucks.

*pats back like every one else*

just don't dwell on the thought it makes it worse. oh well life goes on...

Posted

Gah! I'm so confused. What's her problem!?!

Now that we're not dating, she's flirting with me like crazy!!!! :angry:

Like she put on my sweater (Which was very, very, sexy, might I add.) and she keeps inviting me to hang out with her and her friends, and playfully kicking me and all kinds of stuff. Its like, come on girl, why didn't you do all this when we were dating?

I still very much love her, but I don't understand, or trust her. She'll just hurt me again. . . :cry:

She dumped me for no reason, and now she's leading me on again.

Goron Merchant, I think she's just screwing with your mind. I really hate to say it, but there's a chance that she never felt the same about you as you felt about her. From my point of view I think she's been having some cruel fun.

But I don't know her, and I could be wrong. This is just how it seems to me.