Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do for Phantom Hourglass? Phantom Hourglass Giveaway!

248 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, hunt down Miyamoto and demand a copy. if he refused i'd simply put a gun to his head and force him to re-enact the entire storyline in full costume (don't worry i wouldn't kill him)

Posted

I would...

1) Go bare horseback riding.
2) Spray my hair pink.
3) Put a blind on myself.
4) Get sprayed by a skunk.
5) YouTube myself doing all four.

^_^\/

Posted

i wold do just about any thing and that include date the creepy girl at my school :unsure:

Posted

I would click on the trueswords.com banner I see 24/7 on this site, buy the Master Sword, and mow my grass with it.

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='69000' date='Aug 28 2007, 02:06 PM']As the release date of Phantom Hourglass approaches, we'd like to ask you this: "What would YOU do for Phantom Hourglass?" It's better than a Klondike Bar so let us know what you would do. Be creative and fun! You might just WIN PHANTOM HOURGLASS FROM HYRULE.NET!

Want to WIN A FREE COPY OF PHANTOM HOURGLASS?
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/freephantom/"]SIGN UP HERE FOR THE PHANTOM HOURGLASS GIVEAWAY![/url][/quote]

I would do any thing!I would ever wait more than a year

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='69000' date='Aug 28 2007, 01:06 PM']As the release date of Phantom Hourglass approaches, we'd like to ask you this: "What would YOU do for Phantom Hourglass?" It's better than a Klondike Bar so let us know what you would do. Be creative and fun! You might just WIN PHANTOM HOURGLASS FROM HYRULE.NET!

Want to WIN A FREE COPY OF PHANTOM HOURGLASS?
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/freephantom/"]SIGN UP HERE FOR THE PHANTOM HOURGLASS GIVEAWAY![/url]

Contest ends on Hyrule's 10th Birthday: December 30, 2008![/quote]
what i will do is kill my self but that be plain stuip

Posted

What would I do for a free zelda game?

Anything you want baby!
:censored3::whip::yuk::cry:

Posted

Lol. I'm guessing I'm not allowed to enter this? Imagine the cost for postage! :o