Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Deku Tree has arrived!

70 posts in this topic

Posted

The great and mighty Deku Tree has arrived in Hyrule! The Deku Tree is lonely though so he has placed rupees all around him which he wants you to stick around and find. Just [url="http://www.hyrule.net/dekutree/"]visit the Deku Tree[/url] and try to find his rupees! He will give you many rupees along your journey and if you're lucky, you will find his jackpot of 2000 rupees. Every 1000 rupees you earn gets you an additional free entry in the WII GIVEAWAY! That's right. Just clicking on the Deku Tree could increase your chances of winning a Wii! We will be adding more functions of rupees in the future too such as getting other prizes and gifts. They are certainly worth earning. Hopefully soon we will have other ways of earning rupees as well. Don't get any ideas of cheating either. The Great and Mighty Deku Tree remembers everything and is very wise to such antics. You don't want to feel his wrath and get kicked out of Hyrule! [url="http://www.hyrule.net/dekutree/"]Visit the Deku Tree and start earning rupees![/url]

Posted

I was wondering if you were still working on this game :embarrassed:
I like it. I have like almost 100 rubees so far...

Posted

it says you have 99 not 100 :P

now to check this out...

Posted

I hate this game <_< ... because I can't stop playing it. :D I found a whooping 100 rupees at once.

Anyway, great idea ;)

edit: woooooooooooooot? how did I do this? omg.

Posted

Sorry for my bad english

I like this deku tree rupee harvesting thing, but i fear to be kicked out of hyrule.net!

i've managed a couple of times now to click on the same place too many times at a row, and then i get a possible cheating warning and so on...

Isn't it a little to strict?

ERROR Please do not repeatedly click the same place. Doing this multiple times will get you blocked from the Deku Tree as suspect of cheating.

:huh: :blink:

Posted

i can't seem to find the golden rupee anywhere, i line it up in the x-axis so it stops saying go up and down, then the y axis, but when i join them up, it's nowhere around there!!!!

Posted

@gingerlink: theres a huge square in which navi says "really close" ... so you can't narrow it down to one spot.

On the mainpage it says I have "0 rupees"... why is that? :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Skulltula' post='5693' date='Aug 2 2006, 07:57 AM']Sorry for my bad english

I like this deku tree rupee harvesting thing, but i fear to be kicked out of hyrule.net!

i've managed a couple of times now to click on the same place too many times at a row, and then i get a possible cheating warning and so on...

Isn't it a little to strict?

ERROR Please do not repeatedly click the same place. Doing this multiple times will get you blocked from the Deku Tree as suspect of cheating.

:huh: :blink:[/quote]

It will only say that if you click the same spot multiple times in a row. This prevents people from just setting up their computer to click over and over and accumulate free rupees. I can lighten the strictness of it though some.

The rupees mechanism on the front page isn't updating properly. The rupee count in the Deku Tree and on the forums is the accurate number. I'll try to get this fixed tonight.

Soon the Deku Tree will allow for some more random hints if you are in the close spot. Hopefully that will make it a bit easier. ;)

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='5716' date='Aug 2 2006, 08:29 AM']It will only say that if you click the same spot multiple times in a row. This prevents people from just setting up their computer to click over and over and accumulate free rupees. I can lighten the strictness of it though some.

The rupees mechanism on the front page isn't updating properly. The rupee count in the Deku Tree and on the forums is the accurate number. I'll try to get this fixed tonight.

Soon the Deku Tree will allow for some more random hints if you are in the close spot. Hopefully that will make it a bit easier. ;)[/quote]

Needs to be made even less sensitive or removed altogether.

Posted

WTH! I had 210 rupees before I went to eat some chicken. Then I come back and after hearing the pirate song again I click the deku tree and my ruppe counter resets to zero!

Posted

[quote name='Pant Burner' post='5757' date='Aug 2 2006, 08:53 PM']WTH! I had 210 rupees before I went to eat some chicken. Then I come back and after hearing the pirate song again I click the deku tree and my ruppe counter resets to zero![/quote]

YAY, got the jackpot once, just use the old pen and paper guys!
Or Microsoft Words in your case :mellow:

Posted

now i get this when ever i try to go on it:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/dekutree/dekutree.asp, line 1

The include file 'ipbvalidate.asp' was not found.

i only have 20 :angry:

Posted

I have 21 right now is that a good start?

Posted

AHH this thing is so frusterating, yet addicting at the same time!! But I do have an amzingly short temper. The highest amount I've found is 20 at 1 time and have about 150 rupees. The only thing it says is "You're really close!" And since I can't donate via Paypal, this is the only way to get my extra Wii entrys...

Posted

but its feels pretty useless to donate now to win becouse you can now get it by playing

actually it doesn't bother me :D, but maybe the owner of the site (whoever it is) ;)