Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Deku Tree has arrived!

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Umm hey who can I contact to get my missing rupees? I know they're only 210 but they get me closer to the free entry nonetheless. I even took a pic of the 210 rupees screen(and there's no rupee shop yet AFAIK) to prove it. Please help!

Posted

[quote name='Pant Burner' post='5784' date='Aug 2 2006, 06:50 PM']Umm hey who can I contact to get my missing rupees? I know they're only 210 but they get me closer to the free entry nonetheless. I even took a pic of the 210 rupees screen(and there's no rupee shop yet AFAIK) to prove it. Please help![/quote]

Your rupees are fixed, along with the bug that caused it (timeout wasn't handled properly).

[quote name='WR3K' post='5764' date='Aug 2 2006, 03:07 PM']now i get this when ever i try to go on it:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/dekutree/dekutree.asp, line 1

The include file 'ipbvalidate.asp' was not found.
i only have 20 :angry:[/quote]

Sorry about that :) Was updating the login so that once you were logged in you didn't have to keep logging in as long as your session hadn't expired. This will make it so you don't have to log in multiple times on the site too.

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='5788' date='Aug 2 2006, 08:26 PM']Your rupees are fixed, along with the bug that caused it (timeout wasn't handled properly).
Sorry about that :) Was updating the login so that once you were logged in you didn't have to keep logging in as long as your session hadn't expired. This will make it so you don't have to log in multiple times on the site too.[/quote]
Actually I started from scratch again and got 255 rupees. But if I can get back 210 everything would be just dandy of course :D

Posted

I gave them to you but you undid them :P If youre in the deku tree when I add them, it reverts since it temporarily stores your earnings in server memory during that. I'll update them soon when youre not on.

Posted

Wow, the stupid Money Tree from the intrnet days of yore. You couldn't have picked a more annyoing yet addicting game to make us look for Rupees.

Thanks a lot.

*goes back to randomly clicking that area*

Posted

Wootness!

[quote]LOOK! YOU WON! TWO THOUSAND RUPEES! (Yeah, 2000). ENJOY! The coordinates have been changed now. ;)[/quote]

*does the dance of joy* i knew there's no zelda game i can't play through. mwahaha :wacko:

edit --> now there were "shh" hints. is this new? makes it a whole lot easier :) i'm not cheating. srly. it seems to be my lucky day.

wtf? :o I got the "2000" message a third time, but the rupee count didn't increase. when I went back and tried to find the spot again it said i'm blocked. why?! I didn't cheat... :(

Posted

The most i ever got at one time was 100 rupees, and it also asked if i cheated :o ... pretty sure
it was just a joke :) ......right? :blink:

Posted

I'd have to agree with everyone else, this game is addicting ! :embarrassed:
But when it says you can redeem points or something, how and when can you do it ?
I'm new to this whole thing....

Posted

Argh, that's it, no more waiting 3 or 4 days between logging into Hyrule.net! Must...forget..forums..to..play...game.. :D

Posted

This game is awesome!!! Frustrating......... But awesome!!! :P :P :P :D :D B) :rolleyes: :) :P :D

Posted

Those who donate to get more entries to the wii contest, do they get it as rupees?

For example those who have a big amount (like 16000 and such) :blink:

Posted

I don't think so, those people have played the game and got the big jackpot several times..

Posted

I cant play Dekutree!

There is something wrong with my acount!
what should I do?

Posted

the most i have ever found at one time is 5 rupees :(

Posted

...*whimper whine* i only found 3 so far..