Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Deku Tree has arrived!

70 posts in this topic

Posted

:blink: WOW! My eyes are bugging from staring at that tree too much! But I did hit 1000 rupees and I've gotten 75 and 50 several times! .........now for that jackpot!!!!..........

And yeah!! How do I use my rupees for an entry??!!

Posted

the most I've gotten is 75 ... wow ... I'm addicted to this game!I found that in the leaves ... >=D Heh heh heh ... but when I'm clickin on navi it says 'keep going right!' and then when i do ... 'trying going left!' which is right where i started then the cycle keeps on going ... and going and going!X_O

maybe if i were to click every single itty bitty square it might work .... Hmmm... O_o

I'm gonna need glasses after this!I'm going cross-eyed!

Posted

my eyesight is messed up, i can only read the TV really close-up now, XD, i'm addicted to the deku tree as well, but now that i have like 10 other forums to keep up with (and my own) i can't play it :(

Posted

that was probabbly the right link, although i wouldn;t know because i havn't earnt that much...

o and btw, its wii, not wee...

Posted

hi ive won quite a few times but where exactly do i trade the rupees in for more ballots in the drawing for the Wii?

Posted

[quote name='arod235' post='8636' date='Aug 13 2006, 05:23 PM']hi ive won quite a few times but where exactly do i trade the rupees in for more ballots in the drawing for the Wii?[/quote]

I'm still working on getting that part of the Hyrule Virtual Shop finished. Ooops, did I let Hyrule Virtual Shop slip? :P It's taking me almost as long to make as the tradin..... oops.. I've said too much!

Posted

hehe, i've just realised that you don't click on every square because that's just the Y - axis square and X - axis there's mini squares also in the squares, there's actually 600,00 squares overall, so there's a chance of 1:600,000 of getting the 2000 rupee, if you narrowed the borders of the "You're really close" and clicked every little square within that perimiter, you'd probably have a better chance at getting it, i only found this out by observing the bar-thing above the "Start" button but that's only if you have firefox i think :embarrassed: .

Posted

[quote name='Daedric Lord' post='8741' date='Aug 14 2006, 11:52 AM']hehe, i've just realised that you don't click on every square because that's just the Y - axis square and X - axis there's mini squares also in the squares, there's actually 600,00 squares overall, so there's a chance of 1:600,000 of getting the 2000 rupee, if you narrowed the borders of the "You're really close" and clicked every little square within that perimiter, you'd probably have a better chance at getting it, i only found this out by observing the bar-thing above the "Start" button but that's only if you have firefox i think :embarrassed: .[/quote]

That's exactly right. The drawn on squares are just guides. There are lots of little dots inside of the square. Each pixel is a point. Try to narrow it down and Navi will help you as you go.

Posted

yea how do you think i won so many times. and its not just in firefox you have it in ie as well. so everyone has a fair chance. good luck guys. hope you find as many as i have.

Posted

:(

I get this message for current rupees:

[quote]
Your Current Rupees:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0006'

Overflow: 'cint'

/dekutree/dekutree.asp, line 339
[/quote]maybe i have too many rupees?

edit: although i just noticed that it reports it correctly in the forums so maybe it doesn't matter

edit 2: when i try playing again, whenever i find a rupee of any value (i assume anyway) it brings me to a page with a similar error:

[quote]
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0006'

Overflow: 'cint'

/dekutree/dekutree.asp, line 239[/quote]

which i assume is because of the first error i get

Posted

I easily get frustrated in that game. How did you get that many rupees, anyway, by clicking a pixel and automatically gettig the jackpot everytime? I'll be lucky if I get 1000 rupees by the end of this year!

Posted

I know!!!! It is so hard to get the jackpot!

Posted

[quote name='AgentSnoop' post='9714' date='Aug 19 2006, 05:03 PM']:(

I get this message for current rupees:
maybe i have too many rupees?

edit: although i just noticed that it reports it correctly in the forums so maybe it doesn't matter

edit 2: when i try playing again, whenever i find a rupee of any value (i assume anyway) it brings me to a page with a similar error:
which i assume is because of the first error i get[/quote]

That's a bug due to an ASP limitation with larger integers. Oops. :) I'll get that fixed! You got too many rupees! lol

Posted

Is there an easier way to get rupees?