Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Smash Bros. Melee

183 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't played on Melee for about 2 years, but I'm pretty good with any fast character, I can't handle Power characters, they're too slow for me. I go in, hit, then get out, rinse and repeat... I can beat a level 9 and only take a little damage, but it takes a while...

Posted

I am the worst with power characters...I can't control speedy characters...I'm just in between... :P

Posted

I do great with power characters.....except for Bowser and Donkey Kong.....so, in other words, I use Ganondorf...... :mellow: Speedy characters......ah, I guess I'm so-so with them...except Marth....he's kind of in between speedy and normal.......And I'm pretty good with Peach......I'm better with normal characters.......like Link..........and I guess I'm good with Young Link, too..........I'm best with Ganondorf.........

Posted

My best speed character is young link and C. Falcon. My best power character is Bowser. I'm at my best with

Mario. :)

Posted

my bests are fox, falco, link, sheik, n samus. ive finally mastered the down b reflector shield off the edge with fox. just jump off the edge while theyre trying to get bak up n reflector shield them or edge hog.

Posted

I use Marth,

And Princess Zelda/Shriek

=]

Posted

October 31, 2006 - Nintendo is all set to kick off its Japanese Wii tour in a couple of days. While Japanese gamers will go to the Nintendo World event to get some hands-on time with the Wii console, it turns out that the centerpiece of the event could actually be something unplayable.

The official Smash Bros. website reveals today that Nintendo will be showcasing a new trailer for Wii's Smash Bros. Brawl at the event. According to the site, the trailer will offer a chance at seeing, for the first time ever, in-game footage of the game's new characters.

Could this mean new cast members will be shown? Or are we just going to get an in-game view of the characters that were shown at E3? The first Nintendo World event kicks off in Nagoya on Friday, so expect more details over the next few days.

credit to ign.com

i cant WAIT to see the second trailer!!! omG!!!!

Posted

my best are marth and link... and young link.

Posted

omg the new smash bros brawl trailer is so awesome!!!!

Posted

GOSH..this post is long.

well

the original n64 smash bros i played kirby

annd..mostly kirby

but ever since gc came out with melee..

i was horrrrrrrrribble.

my little bros kicked my ass.

i just sit there and watch B)

Posted

lol. :P

Every now and then, my brother beats me, but that is if I let myself get beaten... :rolleyes:

I don't think it's fun to lose all the time, so I let him win. He usually chooses Roy or Falco, which is a

style different than mine.

Posted

i had unlocked every stage and person... until i lost my mem card when i moved house. so i had to start again! now ive unlocked all chars except the 1s wer u need to have like 500 vs battles... etc and 1000 etc

but yer. every once and while i make the computer chars lvl 9 just for a challenge. i love falco... until i get roy or marth... ill get em 1 day...

mr game and watch is random... i mean look at his moves.. wtf

i never really got to use mewtwo. his moves wer strong though

is there any1 here able to kill over 6 wireframes in cruel melee? i cant even kill 1.

Posted

I need at least two lvl. 9 characters against me so I can have a chance at losing. I always win a lvl. 9

opponent 1 on 1. :)

Posted

i havnt been playing much ever since i lost my mem card, but im not that good to make em lvl 9 to have a chance at losing...

Posted

Longest I have gone without playing was 6 months...took me about a month before I got back where I left

off.