Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AgentSnoops: Who is it!?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know who AgentSnoops is? He is creepy and never talks! Is it the F.B.I.?

Posted

No idea. why is he creepy?

Im sure we have lots of users that never talk.

Posted

mabye he is a virus, or a glitch. I don't know.

Posted

Someone probably created him for rupee gain. Or maybe he doesn't like to post in the forums.

Posted

Does anyone know who AgentSnoops is? He is creepy and never talks! Is it the F.B.I.?

AgentSnoop...At the moment I am writing this, he is in the chatroom....not speaking, of course. L'emme tell a little story....In the deep, dark recesses of the chatroom lives AgentSnoop. Walk into the chatroom and it is nearly 100% guarenteed that he'll be there. But he doesn't talk. Almost never. Yes, he has spoken a few times. But what he says is soon forgotten, as he doesn't say anything after that. A mod kicks him to see what will happen. Immediately he returns, speechless as always. If he's banned, I'm not sure what happens, but I assume he comes back as soon as the ban expires. He is a mysterious character, seemingly always watching, observing, waiting. And that, my friends is the story of AgentSnoop.

EDIT: Oh wait! He LEFT the chatroom while I was writing this! :o This is odd, he doesn't leave often! I guess he'll be there tomorrow....

EDIT: He's back again... :squint:

Posted

Oh my! That is creepy!

Someone who is around all the time... but never speaks...

Has someone tried to talk directly to him? Like via PM or a private conversation in the chatroom? :unsure:

Posted

I've actually talked to him with a respones :D still dunno who he is...

Posted

I've actually talked to him with a respones :D still dunno who he is...

OMG! You should make him an interview! :embarrassed:

Posted

AgentSnoops is a quiet one, yet he's usually on the chat....maybe he likes to listen to people talk more than talking himself? I do that sometimes... :embarrassed:

Posted

he's on IRC with a little command so that if you kick him, he will effectively bounce and come straight back on, of course banning for a brief period will get rid of him, but then he comes back later :P

If he's FBI or similar, then its not my fault, I started work at this place AFTER he started coming on...ummm...

Posted

creepy :fear:

Posted

he's on IRC with a little command so that if you kick him, he will effectively bounce and come straight back on, of course banning for a brief period will get rid of him, but then he comes back later :P

If he's FBI or similar, then its not my fault, I started work at this place AFTER he started coming on...ummm...

I asked him about that he said it's something in mIRC like reconnect or something

Posted

I'm talking to him as I write this.... He says "I talk sometimes, but I idle because it's convienent".....I have no Idea what that means...

Then he said "what does >> and << mean?"

I'm preeeetty sure he's not the FBI.....

Posted

Heh, very nice. I enjoyed this. No, I'm not FBI, I just idle in the channel as I do with various other IRC channels. I do kind of like to read what has been said rather than say things myself.

I'll see if I can respond a little more in the room and maybe the forums on my downtime between work and grad school.

Posted

HE IS READING THIS THREAD AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!! OMFG SPEAK TO US??? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS FOOR YOOOOOU

1. WHO ARE YOU!!!!!?

2. ARE YOU FROM ANOTHER PLANET!?!? AWESOME!

3. ARE YOU PART OF THE FBI????

4. CIA?

5. SAoS

SAoS = Snoop Agency of Secretness FTW!!!!!!!!

agentsnoop.png