Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm resigning from leader of The Keaton Army...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sick and tired of being a leader of a clan where no one posts yet people want to be in it... We were the clan with the most people in a clan until i removed every single member except for a couple then I get...

Whiny complaining idiots who ask why they got kicked out then i respond...

In activity if you did post it might have been spam...

ya so they re join and WHAT?! AGAIN NO ACTIVE MEMBERS SPAM POSTS I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT.

Position is open to anyone keaton doesn't even log in anymore so i'm not even gonna think of making keaton a leader of it you don't have to be a member of the clan just join the clan and pm me saying you want to be clan leader

you MUST be active (logging in and posting) DAILY

you MUST have 200+ posts this will ignore noobs from applying... no offense but i consider someone with 200 posts and logs in daily and posts daily active... If dustin can log in at least once a day which he does according to him so can you... i myself am on hyrule.net almost ALL DAY except for when i'm at school.

no other requirements...

nothing can make me stay leader it is rediculous on the people who join it... you want to know something THERE ARE MEMBERS IN IT THAT DO NOT EVEN LOG IN to the forums...

anyway CYA

EDIT
========================================
Arcanelord is the new leader...

Posted

Congrats Arcane lord.

Posted

the other armies are falling apart... the evil army marches on.

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='73596' date='Sep 20 2007, 12:05 AM']the other armies are falling apart... the evil army marches on.[/quote]
what about the great army of hyrule? that isn't falling apart.

Posted

Yeah, but this is the second army which a leader has resigned and a new leader takes his/her place.

I know I'm in the Great Evil Army, but congrats anyway Arcanelord. ^^

Posted

The Great Evil Army will Have my services... once g333 approves my app.

Posted

Cool! we know have two mods :joy:

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='73609' date='Sep 20 2007, 06:39 AM']Yeah, but this is the second army which a leader has resigned and a new leader takes his/her place.

I know I'm in the Great Evil Army, but congrats anyway Arcanelord. ^^[/quote]
Yes but gingerlink had a proper reason to leave (the other side and all that) rather than just being annoyed by his army.

Posted

he has a proper reason too. congrats arcane lord! first you got to a 1000 posts in only a month and now your have your own shop and your an official leader of an official army!!! :joy:

yay!!!! 2 mods!!!!!

we are tearing throuh the other armys like a tornado :evil:

Posted

Wow! Thanks! :embarrassed: I'm honored. Now let's get this army into shape!

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='73652' date='Sep 20 2007, 05:19 PM']Wow! Thanks! :embarrassed: I'm honored. Now let's get this army into shape![/quote]
Enjoy it while it lasts,Arcane.Because one day you're ruling an empire,the next your hanging over gallows.

...Did you know that when you hang someone there should be 13 knots in the rope you hang them with?Well,execution style hanging,anyway :unsure: .

Posted

Muahaha, yes! TGEA for the win! >:D
And congrats Arcane. ^__^

Posted

Wow! Nice job arecanelord! :biggrin:

I hope you pull the army together, because we need more competition from other armies.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='73687' date='Sep 20 2007, 07:14 PM']Wow! Nice job arecanelord! :biggrin:

I hope you pull the army together, because we need more competition from other armies.[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You great army fools make me laugh.Competition,Knuckle?The great army of hyrule can't even [i]stand up [/i] to the Great Evil Army.

Posted

Congratulations to Arcanelord, and good luck.
[quote name='Tappy' post='73612' date='Sep 20 2007, 09:11 AM']The Great Evil Army will Have my services... once g333 approves my app.[/quote]
'Aye. Welcome to the roost.