Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAR ANNOUNCED!

83 posts in this topic

Posted

The evil army has gone through some heavy thinking... and we've finally decided to go to war... against the un-evil army! No one has announced war before... so no one knows what it means... But hey! somebody has to be first. So evil army members, sharpen your weapons and attack!

Posted

fighting in hyrule? Oh dear. It looks like the great army of hyrule ought to step in.

Posted

lol, this ought to be interesting *get popcorn and watches from deathproof bunker*

Posted

Just so that it's more funner and we don't spam the forums... go to [url="http://hyrule.net/chat"]http://hyrule.net/chat[/url] then log in REGISTER YOUR USERNAME!

and enter the battlefield by joining the official army battlefield #Thisiswar to join it once logged in type /join #Thisiswar

and that's it you are there!

DRAW YOUR WEAPONS KEATON ARMY!

Posted

WAR!!!!what is it good absolutely everything lol
TO WAR!!!!!!!*draws black blade and goes to the chat*

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='73726' date='Sep 21 2007, 01:53 AM']The evil army has gone through some heavy thinking...[/quote]
We have? Really? Ah, I ought to check the evil forum more often... :unsure:
[quote]and we've finally decided to go to war...[/quote]
That's nice...hey, whatever floats your boat! I'm happy to go to war since everything around the armies has died down...
[quote]against the un-evil army![/quote]
All right, I'm good with that!

*Microwaves up some Maryecorn, brand name popcorn. (Not to be confused with Marye Corn, brand name corn)*

*Also takes out battering ram, knowing how useful it'll be*

(And yes, I always use Marye products.)

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='73747' date='Sep 21 2007, 07:42 AM']Just so that it's more funner and we don't spam the forums... go to [url="http://hyrule.net/chat"]http://hyrule.net/chat[/url] then log in REGISTER YOUR USERNAME!

and enter the battlefield by joining the official army battlefield #Thisiswar to join it once logged in type /join #Thisiswar

and that's it you are there!

DRAW YOUR WEAPONS KEATON ARMY![/quote][b]
WOOT! GO KEATON!!!! ONWARD MEN!! TO BATTLE!!![/b]

Posted

Upon the word of Igos, Ikana may join as well. . .

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='73777' date='Sep 21 2007, 04:24 PM']Upon the word of Igos, Ikana may join as well. . .[/quote]
Allies?

Posted

I think that The Great Army of hyrule should join forces with keaton and ikana to slay the evil army!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='73797' date='Sep 21 2007, 05:19 PM']I think that The Great Army of hyrule should join forces with keaton and ikana to slay the evil army!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
[b]HUZZAH!!! [/b]:gotsword: [b]G333!!! Your going down!!![/b]

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='73777' date='Sep 21 2007, 05:24 PM']Upon the word of Igos, Ikana may join as well. . .[/quote]

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='73797' date='Sep 21 2007, 06:19 PM']I think that The Great Army of hyrule should join forces with keaton and ikana to slay the evil army!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Ah,it would seem that old alliance I started way back when I was with Keaton is coming back...This is gonna be fun.

[how do you register in the chat :embarrassed: ??]

Posted

yes, it will.

BECAUSE WE WILL CRUSH YOU INTO A FINE, WATERY PULP, OF WHICH WE SHALL SET FIRE TO AND DRINK VERY SLOWLY!!!!!

and just fwi, there is (as of now) 35 of us. . .

and 32 of you DA** YOUR ARMIES HUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='73814' date='Sep 21 2007, 06:42 PM']yes, it will.
BECAUSE WE WILL CRUSH YOU INTO A FINE, WATERY PULP, OF WHICH WE SHALL SET FIRE TO AND DRINK VERY SLOWLY!!!!!
and just fwi, there is (as of now) 35 of us. . .
and 32 of you DA** YOUR ARMIES HUUUUUUUGE!!!!!![/quote]
Well,where are they?Would you care to point them out for me?No.You can't,because most of them are [b]inactive[/b].

Posted

i will point them out for you.

you see, at the top of the page, you will most likely see a toolbar on the righthand side of the page. On this toolbar, you should see a link titled, "Clans/Armies" click on that, and you should see a list of armies, now click on the "Veiw Members" link, and it should take you to a list of members in that army.